Cases for iPhone 4S

Lenerdosy

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
You're welcome! :)

The outdoor one is cool - I think you can use the GPS out in the middle of nowhere without wifi, data or even if your phone shows "no service", right?

Yea that seemed like the jist of it from what I read which is cool since I enjoy hiking quite a lot with no gps signal.

betty_midd

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone mentioned iPhone 4 / 4S Case-Mate - Slim Profile / Barely There cases? I've bought one and I'm more than satisfied. It definitely the one I recommend.

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I just went to Best Buy and checked out the Belkin 050 one and the iFrogz Breeze. I with the Belkin just came in a solid color. Both were pretty nice.

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
We carry a lot of different cases at Radio Shack. The ifrogz: luxe original, fusion and breeze are some of the newer cases. Speck: pixel-skin hd and fitted. Then incipio: rigid frame, step and credit card case (with stand), stowaway. Case-Mate pop cases too. Hope this helped a few of you.
aefcb79c-2ea5-bd29.jpg
aefcb79c-2eb3-aa93.jpg
aefcb79c-2ec6-e23e.jpg
aefcb79c-2ee6-cb6d.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: hunoosh

BrindawithanI

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
We carry a lot of different cases at Radio Shack. The ifrogz: luxe original, fusion and breeze are some of the newer cases. Speck: pixel-skin hd and fitted. Then incipio: rigid frame, step and credit card case (with stand), stowaway. Case-Mate pop cases too. Hope this helped a few of you. Click to view quoted image
Click to view quoted image

Oh yeh... It helped! (not my wallet, but it helped!) :p Do they have an employee discount?! I should just get a part time job somewhere like that to pay for my addiction er I mean stuff.

Can I give you credit for the sales you just generated?! :D

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
:eek:O !! M !! G !! i just got my speck cs snakebite green case in the mail -- i had to post this pix, but i can tell you, it doesnt do the color justice !! Even on the speck website the color isn't this rich--it seriously is a TRUE pistachio green color:D

1328296703.jpg

i really cannot wait to use this one tomorrow:D

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Oh damn I LOVE THAT. I keep dancing around that one, the grip in peacock and then a switcheasy rebel...Im all over. I am bored with my current one, and want something more exciting lol

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Oh damn I LOVE THAT. I keep dancing around that one, the grip in peacock and then a switcheasy rebel...Im all over. I am bored with my current one, and want something more exciting lol

Omg, Ame, I have to tell you--go for it - seriously !! The pix i posted doesn't do the rich green color any justice !! It is just an awesome looking color - I really can't wait to use it tomorrow:D I'm planning my wardrobe on what to wear LOL!!

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I have a green and an orange TUMI wallet that I use, and I considered getting green and orange. But I carry my phone in a pouch too regardless of hard case so right now Im just looking for something new. I looked at the breeze from iFrogz but I hat that the back is black and the color is only a sliver in the middle.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I have a green and an orange TUMI wallet that I use, and I considered getting green and orange. But I carry my phone in a pouch too regardless of hard case so right now Im just looking for something new. I looked at the breeze from iFrogz but I hat that the back is black and the color is only a sliver in the middle.

decisions ! decisions ! decisions !! LOL awwww heck, get both the snakebite green AND the tiger claw orange:D

i wound up returning my ifrogz breeze case--it def looked great on my phone and i loved it, but it just didn't have enough 'bulk' when i held my phone. Call me crazy, but i like a bit of weight & bulk to my 4S when i have a cover on it. I find the cs's and OB's give me what i like in a case:)

I just bought 3 new cs cases this week, so i prob wont be ordering the tiger claw orange till next week or week after. When i do get the tiger claw orange, i'll post pix of it, if you didn't get it by then:)

(i also always carry my phone in my wristlet as well)

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I had it until my lab ate it. It's like a cantaloupe. It's so pretty.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Oooohh !! Now that sounds really pretty-- :eek: oh god, I was going to wait a week or so before I get it. This is gonna be a challenge now lol.

maybe your lab thought it was a yummy piece of cantaloupe :p :eek:

Last edited:

BrindawithanI

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Oooohh !! Now that sounds really pretty-- :eek: oh god, I was going to wait a week or so before I get it. This is gonna be a challenge now lol.

Pink...I just received my cs's, in teal and burgundy, today. I didn't want to say anything until I received them (because I was worried they might be fakes) but they are def. not!

I bought them from eBay on Tuesday. They have the orange and they combined shipping for me. (had to ask) I know you've had issues w/ amazon so take it for what it's worth, but I thought I'd share!

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=270904309890

Reactions: ThePinkChameleon

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Pink...I just received my cs's, in teal and burgundy, today. I didn't want to say anything until I received them (because I was worried they might be fakes) but they are def. not!

I bought them from eBay on Tuesday. They have the orange and they combined shipping for me. (had to ask) I know you've had issues w/ amazon so take it for what it's worth, but I thought I'd share!

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=270904309890

:)Brin, tyvm I do appreciate it, but I really do need to wait a week or two. I bought 3 cs's this week lol, so I gotta wait it out for this one;):)

:D on another note, how do you like the teal and burgundy ones you got? The colors of the two are awesome aren't they?:) and to think back in the begin of Jan(?) I returned the burgundy one--I'm so glad I decided to try it again !!

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I have the Teal one (with the black) and it's amazing. It's the one I've used since i got it in October.

I am just now wanting another different one... Im debating the Peacock grip, or that rebel from Switcheasy. Im probably gonna order both.

BrindawithanI

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
:)Brin, tyvm I do appreciate it, but I really do need to wait a week or two. I bought 3 cs's this week lol, so I gotta wait it out for this one;):)

:D on another note, how do you like the teal and burgundy ones you got? The colors of the two are awesome aren't they?:) and to think back in the begin of Jan(?) I returned the burgundy one--I'm so glad I decided to try it again !!

I Looooove them! The burgundy (at least the one I got) seems more like a dark pink to me. What do you think? Is it fake?! I really don't care if it is color wise. There's absolutely no difference in quality between these and the Moonsuit I ordered directly from Speck...

Put it on as soon as I opened it! :) I already know that I'll end up ordering another for my daughter, once she sees it. ;) I can't wait to use the teal one either. Maybe tomorrow... Speck's site doesn't do the colors justice. I think I'm hooked! :eek: :D

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I have the Teal one (with the black) and it's amazing. It's the one I've used since i got it in October.

I am just now wanting another different one... Im debating the Peacock grip, or that rebel from Switcheasy. Im probably gonna order both.

The pirates cove teal is one of the cs's I got last weekend--and without sounding like a smart a$$, how do you use a cover for 4mths straight and not get bored:eek:

..............I go nuts after using the same cover for 2-3days.

Last edited: