Awww! What a great friend you are! I must admit, cases are better than chocolate!!
    Yes I am - lol jk

I took a look at my fine wine burgundy one, and well, it's not the color of burgundy wine that's for sure lol. I'm not great with colors when it comes to reds or blues, but it does kinda look like an orangie pinkie to me, if that makes any sense at at LOL.

Ok, so now we'll officially call you a case addict too Cleve

That was sooo sweet of you to do -- I'm sure she'll love 'em indeed !!

+1, I'll go along with that too, chocolate is gone as soon as you eat it but the cs's are always there to enjoy
    Yes I'm an addict - just bought the black Candyshell wrap darth vader looking one for my iPad 2 lol

I won't forget her response to besides white or black what's your fav colors - her reply turquoise and red .... Wait it's not underwear is it ? Lmao - the things she says
    02-05-2012 08:44 AM
    I won't forget her response to besides white or black what's your fav colors - her reply turquoise and red .... Wait it's not underwear is it ? Lmao - the things she says
    What's wrong with turquoise & red?!
    02-05-2012 12:12 PM
    What's wrong with turquoise & red?!
    Lmao - it was like I told her that's something you buy someone you're dating at Xmas time or on v day haha
    02-05-2012 01:04 PM
    Lmao - it was like I told her that's something you buy someone you're dating at Xmas time or on v day haha
    LOL, well there's still time for V-Day

and well - I couldn't wait - I ordered the tigerclaw orange cs AND the cs grip in yellow last night i needed something yellow to add to my wardrobe, lol, and the grip was it.

:o all for having the patience to wait a week or so LOL
    Last edited by Pink; 02-05-2012 at 01:24 PM.
    02-05-2012 01:16 PM

and well - I couldn't wait - I ordered the tigerclaw orange cs AND the cs grip in yellow last night i needed something yellow to add to my wardrobe, lol, and the grip was it.

While I wouldn't be opposed to dating her - no underwear gifting/sending lmao
    02-05-2012 01:35 PM
    I bought a case from iphonecaseshq, it was like 5 bucks, and is ultra thin neon pick. I also bought a purple case mate case from radio shack.
    02-05-2012 01:48 PM
    Just bought an iCareme case here
    02-05-2012 09:33 PM

Can't wait to hear what you think of the CS Grip case. I absolutely love mine.
    02-06-2012 09:24 AM
    Can't wait to hear what you think of the CS Grip case. I absolutely love mine.
    I just recd my email this morning saying both shipped, and I'm psyched for the grip cs. It looks really cool & I've been debating getting one since they came out. I'm glad I finally decided to order it--can't wait to use it either !!
    02-06-2012 10:55 AM
    i have checked for you and it seems that the Angel Wing stander Hard casing with stand is for iphone 4 / 4S can compatible with GSM, CDMA, AT&T, Verizon and Sprint iPhone 4 / iPhone 4S.Maybe this one can live up to your requirment.
    Last edited by Calvinard; 02-10-2012 at 10:41 PM.
    02-07-2012 01:01 AM
    After 18 days, I finally received my cases from Eachsupplier.

My wife got the Vapor Comp in red and I got the Vapor Pro white edition. The Comp packaging is like you would see on an accessory hanger at the store while the Pro came in a nice box with a carrying case as well.

My first impression is that they really look nice and they are pretty light. The quality seems to be there. The Vapor Comp fits perfectly, but the Vapor Pro was a little snug. The Comp came with a silver blackish screwdriver and the Pro came with a silver screw driver. The screws on the Comp are shorter and wider, while the screws on the Pro are longer and thinner so the screw drivers are not interchangeable. There is no obvious sign of signal or GPS lost on either case on the iPhone 4 or 4s.

I decided not to use the back covers or the clear front ones, since I feel that it takes away from the design of the iPhone. My only issue is that the Vapor Pro makes the phone a little wider to grip so that is something to get used too.

Now for the pictures. My wife is the black iPhone 4 and mine is the white iPhone 4s.

Vapor Comp in red

02-08-2012 02:57 AM
    Well now. I have a question. I am currently using a SGP Linear case and I LOVE it but now I am going out of the country and I have been looking for a great rugged case that can protect for drops and if I get caught up in a little rain, it will be okay. Does anyone have any recommendations based off of personal experience?
    02-08-2012 06:45 AM
    Ok, WoW !! I just got a chance to open up my 2 cases that I ordered from Speck. The tiger claw candy shell and the butternut grip. Reenee, you were dead on with the color of the tiger claw being a cantaloupe color-indeed !!

Now the grip is just awesome !! It's a slimmed down, but with more flex type of candy shell. It just feels awesome !! As a comparison, if any of you know what the Belkin essential 050 case is, it's more stiffer than that, to me at least that's how it feels. I'm very impressed with the grip, in fact I just took off my OB defender & put it on

Now, it would be great if Speck made more colors for the grip, perhaps some more girly ones--like pink with lite gray grips, or maybe purple with lite pink grips. Purple with teal grips or vise versa(like the sea dragon purple cs is)
    02-08-2012 05:01 PM
    Now, it would be great if Speck made more colors for the grip, perhaps some more girly ones--like pink with lite gray grips, or maybe purple with lite pink grips. Purple with teal grips or vise versa(like the sea dragon purple cs is)
    THIS! I love the look and totally trust the "Queen of cases" taste, but I'm not a huge fan of the color offerings. Pink with lite gray would be my first choice!! You should totally work for Speck, or at a minimum, own stock in the company!
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    02-08-2012 05:49 PM
    Since we are all here

HI I'm Cleve and I have a case addiction problem lmaooo

Couldn't resist
    02-08-2012 05:57 PM
    crowd responds "HI CLEVE!" I'm right there with ya buddy!

*whispers* Did you hear about Pink? She fell off the wagon this week! LMFAO!
    02-08-2012 06:13 PM
    THIS! I love the look and totally trust the "Queen of cases" taste, but I'm not a huge fan of the color offerings. Pink with lite gray would be my first choice!! You should totally work for Speck, or at a minimum, own stock in the company!
    I know, I should get a job there !! Either that, or they should sponsor me, send me free cases, and I'll 'advertise' for them

I'm actually really luvin this yellow grip

Since we are all here

HI I'm Cleve and I have a case addiction problem lmaooo

Couldn't resist
    crowd responds "HI CLEVE!" I'm right there with ya buddy!

*whispers* Did you hear about Pink? She fell off the wagon this week! LMFAO!
    L.M.F.A.OOOOOOOOO!!! you guys crack me the fock up !!!!!

Hi Cleve, Hi Brin - I'm Pink, and I too am a case addict

Cleveland and BrindawithanI like this.
    02-08-2012 06:21 PM
    Wow, you already got them, that was quick! So you love the grip, eh. I might get the teal one then.
    02-08-2012 06:40 PM
    Wow, you already got them, that was quick! So you love the grip, eh. I might get the teal one then.
    Yeeeerp !! It's a keeper now I'm trying to hold myself back from wanting another color........and teal would prob be my next choice too
    I would totally encourage you to go for it

Yea, I get them quick from Speck. Say I order on a Monday, I have them by Thursday.
    Last edited by Pink; 02-08-2012 at 07:01 PM.
    02-08-2012 06:58 PM
    Oh yeh... It helped! (not my wallet, but it helped!) Do they have an employee discount?! I should just get a part time job somewhere like that to pay for my addiction er I mean stuff.

Can I give you credit for the sales you just generated?!
    Indeed we do! And it's not just 10% off either.

Haha! Yeah, I wish!

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    02-09-2012 03:22 AM
    Btw everyone, you might want to check this video out. ZooGue is doing the free case giveaway again. We just pay shipping. So you get 2 for $5.

Here are a few of mine. One is from the first time and the other two are the newest ones.

I don't work for them, I'm just a fan and a few of my friends have ordered from them too, so... Yeah. Lol

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    02-09-2012 03:28 AM
    Yeeeerp !! It's a keeper now I'm trying to hold myself back from wanting another color........and teal would prob be my next choice too
    I would totally encourage you to go for it

Yea, I get them quick from Speck. Say I order on a Monday, I have them by Thursday.
    I told you it was canteloupe! Isn't it pretty on the white phone?

I can actually better that shipping time. I loved my Element Vapor Pro so much that when I got a discount code for Element I couldn't resist and ordered the Vapor Comp 2012 edition with white polycarbonate backplate. I ordered late Sunday night. It left California Tuesday late morning. I had it in Ontario Canada Wednesday afternoon around 2pm.

I am thoroughly impressed.

The case is gorgeous. Gorgeous. As much as I loved the Pro? The Comp is even better. It has the polycarbonate side bar painted white from behind. I didn't have any antenna problem with the Pro, but I actually have STRONGER signal with the Comp. At work in the middle of the store I got 1 bar because of the air conditioner unit being overhead. Now I get 2-3 bars in the same spot. It also has a volume rocker built into it that is superb. I would recommend this case in a heart beat. Worth every penny.

I'm not buying more cases. I think I found the one.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
    02-09-2012 03:33 AM
    I told you it was canteloupe! Isn't it pretty on the white phone?

I can actually better that shipping time. I loved my Element Vapor Pro so much that when I got a discount code for Element I couldn't resist and ordered the Vapor Comp 2012 edition with white polycarbonate backplate. I ordered late Sunday night. It left California Tuesday late morning. I had it in Ontario Canada Wednesday afternoon around 2pm.

I am thoroughly impressed.

The case is gorgeous. Gorgeous. As much as I loved the Pro? The Comp is even better. It has the polycarbonate side bar painted white from behind. I didn't have any antenna problem with the Pro, but I actually have STRONGER signal with the Comp. At work in the middle of the store I got 1 bar because of the air conditioner unit being overhead. Now I get 2-3 bars in the same spot. It also has a volume rocker built into it that is superb. I would recommend this case in a heart beat. Worth every penny.

I'm not buying more cases. I think I found the one.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
    your not ?!? WoW, thats a strong statement to say around here LOL Good for you, you've found "thee one"

i saw your other post & replied to it, so i'll keep it simple here - YES ! the tigerclaw cs is a great shade of cantaloupe--i can't wait to use it tomorrow today i'm using the butternut grip one
    02-09-2012 08:41 AM
    After 18 days, I finally received my cases from Eachsupplier.com.

My wife got the Vapor Comp in red and I got the Vapor Pro white edition. The Comp packaging is like you would see on an accessory hanger at the store while the Pro came in a nice box with a carrying case as well.

My first impression is that they really look nice and they are pretty light. The quality seems to be there. The Vapor Comp fits perfectly, but the Vapor Pro was a little snug. The Comp came with a silver blackish screwdriver and the Pro came with a silver screw driver. The screws on the Comp are shorter and wider, while the screws on the Pro are longer and thinner so the screw drivers are not interchangeable. There is no obvious sign of signal or GPS lost on either case on the iPhone 4 or 4s.

I decided not to use the back covers or the clear front ones, since I feel that it takes away from the design of the iPhone. My only issue is that the Vapor Pro makes the phone a little wider to grip so that is something to get used too.

Now for the pictures. My wife is the black iPhone 4 and mine is the white iPhone 4s.

Vapor Comp in red

02-10-2012 01:32 AM
    Ok, WoW !! I just got a chance to open up my 2 cases that I ordered from Speck. The tiger claw candy shell and the butternut grip. Reenee, you were dead on with the color of the tiger claw being a cantaloupe color-indeed !!

Now the grip is just awesome !! It's a slimmed down, but with more flex type of candy shell. It just feels awesome !! As a comparison, if any of you know what the Belkin essential 050 case is, it's more stiffer than that, to me at least that's how it feels. I'm very impressed with the grip, in fact I just took off my OB defender & put it on

I am so glad you like the Grip CS. It feels so great when holding it. Enjoy it Pink.
    02-10-2012 08:19 AM
1,206 ... 1617181920 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD