01-14-2012 06:08 PM
    Wish they'd make the grip part white and other colors more girly. lol I like the look of it just not crazy about the colors. And a lil too much "grippy" part for me too. But it looks like it is a great case. LOVE Speck cases. As you can tell from my photo..
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    01-14-2012 06:35 PM
    :ook, so I caved & ordered the phantom in aqua from case mate. I needed some other color(s) than pink or purple, lol. I'm hoping it's as nice in person as it looks on the site
    Can't wait to hear reviews Pink. I saved the page from Case Mate. I have is in the back of my mind lol
    01-14-2012 06:38 PM
    Wish they'd make the grip part white and other colors more girly. lol I like the look of it just not crazy about the colors. And a lil too much "grippy" part for me too. But it looks like it is a great case. LOVE Speck cases. As you can tell from my photo..
    Hunoosh, you nailed it-exactly how I feel about the speck grip too. Wish that darn grippy section was white with other colors avail indeed

Love the cases you have also
    01-14-2012 06:39 PM
    Can't wait to hear reviews Pink. I saved the page from Case Mate. I have is in the back of my mind lol

I actually can't wait to get it !! it should be here Monday, Tuesday ??

I'm usually not into other colors besides pink or purple, lol. But I fig'd it's time to try something new
    hunoosh likes this.
    01-14-2012 06:42 PM
    i rec'd my luxe lean in teal today-- LOOOOVE the color it'll match one of my velour running suits peeeeeerfectly w00t !!

thanks again for the suggestion Brin !!
    What? Where? How'd I miss this one?!?! Pics? What is a luxe? lol
    01-14-2012 06:43 PM
    Hunoosh, you nailed it-exactly how I feel about the speck grip too. Wish that darn grippy section was white with other colors avail indeed

Love the cases you have also
    Thanks. Sporting the Purple/Pink Belkin today. I was never really a fan of the Plasticy rubber case. But I must say this and the iskin are different and very good feel. I can't wait to see what the Incipio Destroyer looks like. I'm hoping that it's just as thin if not close to what their silcrylic is like.
    Incipio iPhone 4 4S DESTROYER ULTRA Hard Shell Case with Silicone Core, iPhone 4 Cases, iPhone 4S Cases, iPhone 4 Hard Cases, iPhone 4S Soft Cases, iPhone 4 Carrying Cases, iPhone 4S Protective Cases
    01-14-2012 06:47 PM
    What? Where? How'd I miss this one?!?! Pics? What is a luxe? lol
    lol, you cracked me up with this post !! it's from iFrogz, called a luxe lean case-I chose the teal color this time(I also have the hot pink one of course lol) here's the link

iFrogz luxe lean case
    01-14-2012 06:50 PM
    Thanks. Sporting the Purple/Pink Belkin today. I was never really a fan of the Plasticy rubber case. But I must say this and the iskin are different and very good feel. I can't wait to see what the Incipio Destroyer looks like. I'm hoping that it's just as thin if not close to what their silcrylic is like.
    Incipio iPhone 4 4S DESTROYER ULTRA Hard Shell Case with Silicone Core, iPhone 4 Cases, iPhone 4S Cases, iPhone 4 Hard Cases, iPhone 4S Soft Cases, iPhone 4 Carrying Cases, iPhone 4S Protective Cases
    idk how I missed that incipio one either !! That does look like a nice case, I like the turquoise one
    hunoosh likes this.
    01-14-2012 06:53 PM
    lol, you cracked me up with this post !! it's from iFrogz, called a luxe lean case-I chose the teal color this time(I also have the hot pink one of course lol) here's the link

iFrogz luxe lean case
    Now the memory is coming back! I remember these. How is the feel to them? Are they hard plasticy?
    01-14-2012 07:01 PM
    Now the memory is coming back! I remember these. How is the feel to them? Are they hard plasticy?
    They are a hard plastic, but they feel like, velvety on the back of them. They feel smoother than the speck cs satin cases, so it's not slippery. Here's a pix of them both. The teal color is kinda hard to see in the pix tho.

01-14-2012 07:09 PM
    For me it is perfect. I like the rounded edges. The grip part is awesome too.
    Click to view quoted image

I am new to photobucket. Finally figured out how to post an actual pic. LOL
    lol I am a total moron with that site.

THANK YOU! It looks awesome!
    hoosieriphone likes this.
    01-14-2012 08:39 PM
    01-15-2012 12:04 PM
    01-15-2012 02:31 PM
    I'm really liking that Belkin case! Does it cause any screen shield pull ups? And do you think a phone with front and back screen shields would fit in there?
    01-16-2012 12:31 PM
    It should, I didn't have any issues with mine and I have the same case, just in clear with the black band

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
    01-16-2012 12:40 PM
    I'm really liking that Belkin case! Does it cause any screen shield pull ups? And do you think a phone with front and back screen shields would fit in there?
    Yes. I have always had a back generic cover and the front one is that one that comes with Otterbox cases. Fits perfectly. I don't think you'll have regrets if that's the type of case you like. I wasn't a huge fan until I tried this one. Waiting on the teal purple to come out. I don't need a lot of protection. I am super sensitive and protective of my iPhone. Lol. It's my baby.
    01-16-2012 01:41 PM
    It should, I didn't have any issues with mine and I have the same case, just in clear with the black band

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
    I bet that looks nice too on the white phone! Hmmm
    01-16-2012 01:42 PM
    Loving the look of this! Hmmmmm... :facepalm:
    01-16-2012 02:51 PM
    Yes. I have always had a back generic cover and the front one is that one that comes with Otterbox cases. Fits perfectly. I don't think you'll have regrets if that's the type of case you like. I wasn't a huge fan until I tried this one. Waiting on the teal purple to come out. I don't need a lot of protection. I am super sensitive and protective of my iPhone. Lol. It's my baby.
    Thanks! I have a speck candyshell right now, and I find it to be the exact form factor I like, one that wraps around the whole phone and covers the buttons. I ordered a speck PixelSkin HD yesterday. Speck just makes great products! I wish the satin candyshell was out when I bought my candyshell. My sister has that case, and I seem to like it. Now, I'm looking at the Belkin Essential cases and the Incipio NGP cases. If anybody has any input on the NGP case, I'd appreciate it very much!
    01-16-2012 02:58 PM
    Loving the look of this! Hmmmmm... :facepalm:
    lmao, we all know what that means !! lets us know when you get yours in the mail Brinda LOL

i ordered yet another ob defender last night myself, the plum/pink one. cant wait to get it either. my teal/dk teal shipped so that should be here by friday
    01-16-2012 03:41 PM
    hunoosh, which case is this one? i really like the look of it too !!

edit: nm, i found the name of it in the white 4S thread you posted in the belkin 050 essential
    01-16-2012 03:47 PM
    lmao, we all know what that means !! lets us know when you get yours in the mail Brinda LOL
    heeeeeeyyyyyyy now! Maybe we should start one of those websites like Bag Borrow and Steal for cases?!
    01-16-2012 05:24 PM
    heeeeeeyyyyyyy now! Maybe we should start one of those websites like Bag Borrow and Steal for cases?!
    OMGEEEE !! could you image that !! Problem is, we'd probably be using all of the 'rentals' to rent out !! LOL !!!!!!!
    01-16-2012 06:43 PM
    OMGEEEE !! could you image that !! Problem is, we'd probably be using all of the 'rentals' to rent out !! LOL !!!!!!!
    Exactly!!!!
    01-16-2012 06:48 PM
1,206 ... 1213141516 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD