I have the regular Candyshell and its a pain in the neck trying to get that thing off. So I found the Flip on eBay for $20 and bought it. Its so much easier to take on and off. The purpose why I bought the Flip as I change cases all the time.
    yeaaaaahhh, they are a bit challenging to take on/off. i may just have to order that flip again
    01-11-2012 08:09 PM
    Wonder if we bought them from the same buyer, there weren't very many sellers of the moonsuit flip if my memory serves me correct lol
    BTW, when i was on the Speck website, there was a section they have saying to be careful where you buy speck's from because they could be fakes.

speck product counterfeits

(ps. sorry for so many posts in a row:o)
    Last edited by Pink; 01-11-2012 at 08:29 PM.
    01-11-2012 08:26 PM
    It came in the original VZW as that's the only place you can get the white/black moonsuit one but thanks
    01-11-2012 08:32 PM
    It came in the original VZW as that's the only place you can get the white/black moonsuit one but thanks
    ok, np. I just noticed that article today on speck, and i know quite a few of us here use amazon thats why i fig'd i should post that just as a buyer beware kinda thing
    01-11-2012 08:37 PM
    My new favorite. Speck Candyshell Flip.
    Love The flip. Thy really fit snug and so easy to take off.
    01-12-2012 09:31 AM
    You people have serious problems

And you're rubbing off.....waiting on the Belkin. Just ordered my son the "army green" and gray OB Commuter today. Hope he likes it. I got sick of seeing him with the SAME black fitted every single time I see him. Lol. I think I have issues myself. It really bothers me when other don't change their cases. Lmao. My daughter has been using the same pink plastic case. I even gave her my CS and she hasn't used it much. So boring.
    01-12-2012 09:40 AM
    Went into work yesterday and bought two cases that came in on my days off. The Belkin Essentials 050 in clear with the black bumper band (really like this case) and a Roots Ottawa Senators Tuffcase (when I go to games).

As soon as we have the 050 in the purple/turquoise it will be mine.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
    01-12-2012 12:56 PM
    BTW, when i was on the Speck website, there was a section they have saying to be careful where you buy speck's from because they could be fakes.

speck product counterfeits

(ps. sorry for so many posts in a row:o)
    Hope mine aren't knockoffs since I won't pay an arm and leg to get it shipped to Canada.
    01-12-2012 02:35 PM
    Hope mine aren't knockoffs since I won't pay an arm and leg to get it shipped to Canada.
    I have 4 specks altogether(1 I gave to my daughter) and out of those 4 I only bought 1 of them from speck themselves and the other 3 from amazon. They all came in official speck packaging, so even if the ones from amazon were fakeys I wouldn't even know how you'd be able to tell. they all look the same to me !!

Sent from iPinkks 4S using Tapatalk
    01-12-2012 03:02 PM
    :ook, so I caved & ordered the phantom in aqua from case mate. I needed some other color(s) than pink or purple, lol. I'm hoping it's as nice in person as it looks on the site
    01-12-2012 05:46 PM
    I have 4 specks altogether(1 I gave to my daughter) and out of those 4 I only bought 1 of them from speck themselves and the other 3 from amazon. They all came in official speck packaging, so even if the ones from amazon were fakeys I wouldn't even know how you'd be able to tell. they all look the same to me !!

Sent from iPinkks 4S using Tapatalk
    I just got my new Speck Grip case that I ordered from Amazon. WOW...I love this case. Easy on and easy off. Feels absolutely great when holding it. Getting ready to order a red one. I got the black one for starters. You won't be disappointed with this case. The "ribs" on the back really feel great. Won't be slipping out of my hand. Hope they come out with more colors soon. It is not as bulky,if I can say that,as the CandyShell satin I have. The edges are rounded and feels great. The button covers are perfect and overall I would give this case a "10". Speck hit a home run with this case. Buy one and you will not be disappointed.
    01-13-2012 11:00 AM
    OMG please post sidebyside pics with the candyshell...I have itchy trigger on that one.
    01-13-2012 11:07 AM
    OMG please post sidebyside pics with the candyshell...I have itchy trigger on that one.
    +1, plz post pix hoosier !!
    01-13-2012 04:33 PM
    i rec'd my luxe lean in teal today-- LOOOOVE the color it'll match one of my velour running suits peeeeeerfectly w00t !!

thanks again for the suggestion Brin !!
    01-13-2012 04:41 PM
    i rec'd my luxe lean in teal today-- LOOOOVE the color it'll match one of my velour running suits peeeeeerfectly w00t !!

thanks again for the suggestion Brin !!
    Yay!!! Glad you love it!
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    01-13-2012 04:51 PM
    Just got a LifeProof case 2nd gen. And this case is very good.
    01-14-2012 12:26 AM
    roger3gs
    Do you like theLP belt clip? Does it seem strong or like it would break? Does it firmly locked the LP case in?
    01-14-2012 01:56 AM
    roger3gs
    Do you like theLP belt clip? Does it seem strong or like it would break? Does it firmly locked the LP case in?
    Yes I like the belt clip it is very strong and the lock works.
    cyberpaw likes this.
    01-14-2012 08:25 AM
    I love my LP. I go back and forth between that and my Little Black Book from Pad and Quill. Cause I go from one extreme to another.
    01-14-2012 09:37 AM
    http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/...e/99d5f630.jpg

Here is the pic of my new Speck Grip next to my Speck CandyShell Satin. The Grip is the best case I have used so far. They really hit a home run with this one.Ready to order another Grip in red.
    Last edited by hoosieriphone; 01-14-2012 at 05:38 PM.
    ame likes this.
    01-14-2012 05:36 PM
    I kinda dig that....I might get that in teal. It doesn't look like it is "sticky outy" or whatever. or bulkier.
    01-14-2012 05:44 PM
    http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/...e/f3db53cc.jpg

Here is a link to another pic of the Speck Grip
    01-14-2012 05:47 PM
    I kinda dig that....I might get that in teal. It doesn't look like it is "sticky outy" or whatever. or bulkier.
    For me it is perfect. I like the rounded edges. The grip part is awesome too.
    01-14-2012 05:48 PM

I am new to photobucket. Finally figured out how to post an actual pic. LOL
    01-14-2012 05:50 PM
    I absolutely love iPhone cases! If you're a fan of the rubber TPU the Belkin essential 050 is a great case. I like the feel. The side are harder than the back. I'm looking at the incipio Destroyer next. There's a gray dark pink but I'm waiting on Amazon to have it in stock! Also the Belkin blue/purple I think it's called is new and not out yet but I am waiting.....patiently.....well sorta. :o
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    01-14-2012 06:02 PM
1,206 ... 1112131415 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD