Hub loves his mophie juice pack plus. Great protection, plus the additional power. (And YAY, he learned his lesson and uses a case!) I tried the regular juice pack air but didn't like that the power and volume buttons were all exposed plus I like that the mophie juice pack plus is that smooth black soft finish, vs the silver-ish edge on the air. Anyone know of any battery pack cases that are super slim, light and cover all the buttons? (I checked all the ones posted on the battery pack thread already).

Thanks!
    01-10-2012 04:03 AM
    Got the teal speck fitted today. Have to say I love the look of teal on white! It's lighter for sure. Not a whole lot of protection but I'm pretty careful with my iPhone. It's a nice change from the CS and Commuter and it's not pink or purple. Lol. eBay had the belkin cheaper but pink/purple so I'm going with that next. I like that this fitted is a lil note open at the bottem and my chargers all work with it.
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    01-10-2012 08:17 PM
    Speck has Valentine's Day cs cases avail !!

Speck Valentine Candy

hunoosh likes this.
    01-11-2012 08:57 AM

Speck Valentine Candy

That's going to make a great gift for my daughter!!! And to myself. Lol!!! Thanks Pink
    01-11-2012 09:30 AM
    Love the hearts and pink but they need a red too. Lol. And I wish that fitted had pink trim instead of white.
    01-11-2012 09:38 AM
    yw Hunoosh, I'm going to be grabbing one for myself also. I'm all about that plaid one too - I put in for notification when it's back in stock.

Believe it or not, neither of my daughters are pinky people

Sent from iPinkks 4S using Tapatalk
    01-11-2012 11:05 AM

Speck Valentine Candy

Darn you WOMAN!
    01-11-2012 12:38 PM
    Darn you WOMAN!
    LOL +1!!

This thread is bad for my wallet!!

Sent via smoke signals
    hunoosh likes this.
    01-11-2012 12:40 PM
    Darn you WOMAN!
    LOL +1!!

This thread is bad for my wallet!!

Sent via smoke signals
    sorry girls !! LMAO !!
    01-11-2012 12:55 PM
    did you guys/girls also see this case? its similar to the OB defender, but has sexiness to it, lol.

Case-Mate Phantom case

01-11-2012 02:15 PM
    My new favorite. Speck Candyshell Flip.
    ThePinkChameleon and hunoosh like this.
    01-11-2012 02:16 PM
    Can't see the photo. Boo!
    01-11-2012 04:32 PM
    Can't see the photo. Boo!
    yea, idk about you Christy, but my tapatalk is acting up again

it WAS working yesterday
    :
    01-11-2012 05:53 PM
    It's my new favorite too ! I love it
    01-11-2012 06:10 PM
    I feel so left out i returned mine because i didn't need it for my iHome dock, but now i'm having second thoughts of having it just out of easy on/off, lol.
    01-11-2012 06:21 PM
    You're welcome I am thinking about getting the orange satin myself ... But black would look sweeet on the mb pro lol
    Got our Speck MBP cases today! They are pretty cool! Thanks again for the rec!

01-11-2012 06:26 PM
    The Candyshell Flip is my favorite too. So easy to put on. Although I'm currently using the clear Speck GemShell so I can see the pink back glass cover.

01-11-2012 06:37 PM
    My fave too!

01-11-2012 06:41 PM
    I feel so left out i returned mine because i didn't need it for my iHome dock, but now i'm having second thoughts of having it just out of easy on/off, lol.
    I don't really use my dock anymore anyway but I love the flip for the easy on/off convenience!! I feel like it's less stress on the phone as well. You should re-order it! You'll love it!
    01-11-2012 06:49 PM
    yea, idk about you Christy, but my tapatalk is acting up again

it WAS working yesterday
    :
    Tapatalk is still acting up today which is why I've been posting pics as attachments as well as inline.
    01-11-2012 06:56 PM
    did you guys/girls also see this case? its similar to the OB defender, but has sexiness to it, lol.

Case-Mate Phantom case
    What case?!
    01-11-2012 07:42 PM
    I have the regular Candyshell and its a pain in the neck trying to get that thing off. So I found the Flip on eBay for $20 and bought it. Its so much easier to take on and off. The purpose why I bought the Flip as I change cases all the time.
    01-11-2012 07:46 PM
    I have the regular Candyshell and its a pain in the neck trying to get that thing off. So I found the Flip on eBay for $20 and bought it. Its so much easier to take on and off. The purpose why I bought the Flip as I change cases all the time.
    Wonder if we bought them from the same buyer, there weren't very many sellers of the moonsuit flip if my memory serves me correct lol
    hunoosh likes this.
    01-11-2012 07:54 PM
    Beat case ever for me Magpul feild case and executive field case. Both 10 bucks and best money I have ever spent!!!!!!
    01-11-2012 08:02 PM
    I don't really use my dock anymore anyway but I love the flip for the easy on/off convenience!! I feel like it's less stress on the phone as well. You should re-order it! You'll love it!
    i'm thinking about it, lol, in the white/pink of course
    I did just ordered the teal/dk teal ob defender from Amazon tonight, and as far as the iHome i actually wound up giving it to one of my daughters lol.

Tapatalk is still acting up today which is why I've been posting pics as attachments as well as inline.
    tapatalk suuuuuuux lately lol.

LMFAOOOOOO !!!!!!!
    01-11-2012 08:06 PM
1,206 ... 1011121314 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD