hey Brinda, i rem you saying you have the teal luxe lean ifrogz--would you be able to post a pix of what it looks like in 'real life' color, if your able to--thanks. I'm very undecided between that and the marine color. I want to order the snow color without a doubt. i'm looking at them on the ifrogz site now, but it soooo darn hard to decide on colors !!

01-06-2012 08:32 PM
    I sure can! I will say that to me, it leans a little to the green side of teal, but it looks really nice with the white phone. It's my favorite color case so far. This pic is as close to actual color as it gets.
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    01-06-2012 09:38 PM
    I sure can! I will say that to me, it leans a little to the green side of teal, but it looks really nice with the white phone. It's my favorite color case so far. This pic is as close to actual color as it gets.
    thanks so much Brinda, i can picture that on the white4S and i'm sure it looks sharp !! the color seems to match the silicone border on my speck cs in sea dragon purple and it does look nice !!

ok, so i'll go with the snow and teal---marine will have to be another time LOL
    01-06-2012 10:05 PM
    ahhhh...the 'storm trooper' look i've always loves StarWars, lol. I may rock that on my 4S one day with my defenders mix & match closet i've got goin' LOL

as for the orange/blue, are you a Clemson fan?
    LOVE the tiger claw! thinking........summer colors perhaps. Hmmm
    Old school Cleveland Cavaliers colors back in the mid-late 80's ... With the white iPhone it's peerrrrfect lol

The second "C" in 3C! C-bus here!
    Home of Buckeye-land
    Last edited by Cleveland; 01-06-2012 at 10:20 PM.
    01-06-2012 10:14 PM
    ok, so i'll go with the snow and teal---marine will have to be another time LOL
    It's such a rich color and has a little shimmer to it. I think you'll like it!

Home of Buckeye-land
    O-H!
    01-06-2012 10:26 PM

O-H!
    I-O!!!! Lol NFL team ?
    01-06-2012 11:58 PM
    I-O!!!! Lol NFL team ?
    Nah, always more of a baseball fan. And for the record, no sports cases!
    01-07-2012 02:41 AM
    Lovin' all the CandyShells!

Slightly OT: I just posted a Speck cases question in the "other devices" forum (Covers/Cases for MacBook Pro).

http://forums.imore.com/mac-os-x-for...cbook-pro.html

Just wondering if anyone has ever tried the Speck See-thru in clear or See-thru Satin in black for their notebook. Or if anyone uses a cover at all. Haven't used a macbook cover before and they are definitely gorgeous naked but they are pretty slippery! Not that i plan on dropping it (famous last words) but I would just die if my (or hubby's) MBP got scratched!

Any opinions would be much appreciated!

Thanks!
    Last edited by LVMHgirl; 01-07-2012 at 04:12 AM.
    01-07-2012 04:04 AM
    Used a speck see thru on my old 08 Mb ... Been wanting to get one for my MB Pro ... I recommend them
    LVMHgirl likes this.
    01-07-2012 05:16 PM
    Dropped my iPhone today. Glad I had my OtterBox Defender on.
    01-07-2012 07:33 PM
    Old school Cleveland Cavaliers colors back in the mid-late 80's ... With the white iPhone it's peerrrrfect lol
    ahhhh gotcha. idk who they are though lol. I've looked at that case myself and have considered it also (even though the blue is purple to me as far as my vision goes, lol)

Great !! I'm going to order it soon Thx again for posting the pix

Also, the hubby and i were in BestBuy today & i grabbed yet another case, lol. This time i scooped up the iFrogz Ultra Lean in white--OMG- it looks sooo hot on the white 4S. Its almost as if the phone is naked !! I always like my cases to have some bulk, but i've gotta say, i'm totally diggin the minimal look & feel as well i'm still not super crazy about the fact that the bottom and top are left exposed, but i used my coach tech wristlet faithfully for added protection.
    01-07-2012 07:40 PM
    ahhhh gotcha. idk who they are though lol. I've looked at that case myself and have considered it also (even though the blue is purple to me as far as my vision goes, lol)

NBA lol surely you have heard of our traitor Lebron James
    01-07-2012 09:47 PM
    NBA lol surely you have heard of our traitor Lebron James
    aaaahhhhh....yes. Lebron. i've heard of him, dont follow ballin tho.
    01-07-2012 10:10 PM
    aaaahhhhh....yes. Lebron. i've heard of him, dont follow ballin tho.
    Wasnt much til he was a Cav and he's a joke now with the Heat but I'm still a homer lol Browns, Cavs and Indians lol
    01-07-2012 11:52 PM

Great !! I'm going to order it soon Thx again for posting the pix

Also, the hubby and i were in BestBuy today & i grabbed yet another case, lol. This time i scooped up the iFrogz Ultra Lean in white--OMG- it looks sooo hot on the white 4S. Its almost as if the phone is naked !! I always like my cases to have some bulk, but i've gotta say, i'm totally diggin the minimal look & feel as well i'm still not super crazy about the fact that the bottom and top are left exposed, but i used my coach tech wristlet faithfully for added protection.
    That's why I love the case mate barely there cases. It also helps that I work at a wireless retailer and get 30% off accessories. I'm finding tht the biggest case I'm willing to use it the candy shell... The barely there have spoilt me. I love the minimal feel.

The orange and purple candy shell is really nice. I got it at the apple store. Sadly it met a fate too great for even a speck case - a Labrador retriever.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
    01-08-2012 01:54 AM
    Used a speck see thru on my old 08 Mb ... Been wanting to get one for my MB Pro ... I recommend them
    Cool! Thanks so much! Ordering the black See-thru Satin!
    01-08-2012 04:59 AM
    Cool! Thanks so much! Ordering the black See-thru Satin!
    You're welcome I am thinking about getting the orange satin myself ... But black would look sweeet on the mb pro lol
    LVMHgirl likes this.
    01-08-2012 05:21 AM
    That's why I love the case mate barely there cases. It also helps that I work at a wireless retailer and get 30% off accessories. I'm finding tht the biggest case I'm willing to use it the candy shell... The barely there have spoilt me. I love the minimal feel.

The orange and purple candy shell is really nice. I got it at the apple store. Sadly it met a fate too great for even a speck case - a Labrador retriever.

That's great you get a 30% discount, Reenee !! The barely there and incipio feather are 2 others that I've looked at online, but I'm leery of purchasing because I know some cases don't fit the white4S correctly.
    Do you by any chance know if the barely there's fit the white 4S ? idk if it's the same size as the white4. Case mate has a couple of colors I'm interested in

uuuuh-OH !! guess your labby wanted something sweet !! LOL.
    01-08-2012 10:17 AM
    Pink, I bought a Barely There for my black ip4 and it fits my white 4s just fine so I assume that the new ones should work just fine. I noticed on their website that they made the camera cutout bigger.
    01-08-2012 12:16 PM
    At the Apple Store......probably not a good thing but I saw this Belkin only in white in the store. But other colors. It's rubbery but firm. Not quite tpu on the back side and frame is a harder tpu like. Very very nice!
    Belkin F8Z813ebC02 Essential 050 Case for Apple iPhone 4, 4S - Purple Lightning/Fountain Blue
    Belkin
    $24.99

Belkin F8Z813ebC02 Essential 050 Case for Apple iPhone 4, 4S - Purple Lightning/Fountain Blue:Amazon:Cell Phones & Accessories
    Last edited by Hunoosh; 01-08-2012 at 12:33 PM.
    01-08-2012 12:29 PM
    Pink, I bought a Barely There for my black ip4 and it fits my white 4s just fine so I assume that the new ones should work just fine. I noticed on their website that they made the camera cutout bigger.
    Thanks Brin !! I just ordered the teal luxe lean on iFrogz last night, so I'm going to wait till I get that, and then decide which color I'd like to try for the case mate I'm leaning towards the lite green one, or maybe even the pearl purple one. Or both !! LOL
    At the Apple Store......probably not a good thing but I saw this Belkin only in white in the store. But other colors. It's rubbery but firm. Not quite tpu on the back side and frame is a harder tpu like. Very very nice!
    Belkin F8Z813ebC02 Essential 050 Case for Apple iPhone 4, 4S - Purple Lightning/Fountain Blue
    Belkin
    $24.99

Belkin F8Z813ebC02 Essential 050 Case for Apple iPhone 4, 4S - Purple Lightning/Fountain Blue:Amazon:Cell Phones & Accessories
    This looks like a nice case hunoosh !! I like the purple one
    01-08-2012 12:40 PM
    Pink...it is it is!! Lol. I almost wanted to get the black white for my sons white phone. But I like the colors and the protection is just right.
    01-08-2012 01:10 PM
    Belkin
    $24.99

This case is in our stock update in the purple/blue and it will be mine!

Pink, the Barely There's do fit the white 4S quite nicely. Go for it!

01-08-2012 10:48 PM
    This case is in our stock update in the purple/blue and it will be mine!

Pink, the Barely There's do fit the white 4S quite nicely. Go for it!

thanks Reenee !! I'm going to !! i'll probably go for the pearl lilac color
    01-09-2012 08:55 AM
    I really like the matted soft touch ones myself. The teal and purple look so rich...

01-10-2012 01:42 AM
1,206 ... 910111213 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD