LMAO - I was thinking I'd better watch what I say or I'll be in those meetings myself
    Cleve, you and I are close enough in proximity to "sponsor" each other in the meetings!

I also was in BestBuy yesterday just browsing, and i wandered into the cell phone accessories section. I saw the iFrogz Luxe Lean case, and they had it in the hot pink--weeeeeeell--i wanted to try it out. I originally wasnt crazy about the fact that the top of the case doesnt cover over, but after snapping it on yesterday and i've been using it since--i'm totally enjoying the sleekness of it and of course, it works perfect with the iHome i have as well. I ordered 2 more colors from Amazon, marine and snow !!
    I'm SO sorry!!
    Last edited by BrindawithanI; 01-05-2012 at 03:56 PM.
    01-05-2012 03:51 PM
    I'm SO sorry!!
    Lmao, I'm sure you are .

Well, I'm sending back 2 of the speck cs's. I showed my daughter the fine wine burgundy and she wasn't crazy about it either, and the cs flip will be going back also, SO I won't be bombarded with cases completely
    01-05-2012 04:38 PM
    You. Have. A. Serious. Problem! lol! Sheesh!
    01-05-2012 04:54 PM
    You. Have. A. Serious. Problem! lol! Sheesh!
    Lol !! Well, it all depends on how you look at it. I'm the type that when I get a new phone, I order/buy all the cases I want/need right away instead of waiting to order a case here and there. Seriously, once these couple of other cases show up-I'll have what I want to switch from one to another depending on what I want my phone to look like for the day or week seriously.
    01-05-2012 05:49 PM
    Just got the hot pink/white OB commuter today. Looooove it!

Yehhhhh...it's a sickness!
    hunoosh likes this.
    01-05-2012 06:12 PM
    Just got the hot pink/white OB commuter today. Looooove it!

Yehhhhh...it's a sickness!
    Wheeeeeeeee !!

I gotta tell ya, I certainly did not have this much fun dressing up my bold 9650 when I had it !!
    01-05-2012 06:34 PM
    Wheeeeeeeee !!

I gotta tell ya, I certainly did not have this much fun dressing up my bold 9650 when I had it !!
    I had 1 case the whole time I had my 9700. Never even looked at cases after that. :o
    01-05-2012 08:46 PM
    Cleve, you and I are close enough in proximity to "sponsor" each other in the meetings!

I'm SO sorry!!

I'm actually in Westlake, what about you ?
    01-06-2012 01:35 AM
    So 2 more of my cases came today--the white/aubergine speck cs and the gray/white OB defender(pictured with it is the white/black defender)
    Click to view quoted image

now, with the 2 OB defenders, I waived my magic wand.........AND
    PRESTO !! My baby has a new white winter jacket to match my white north face (yes, I'm that NUTZ lol)

And here's the other 2 I had that I didn't post yesterday

I get my candy shell flip tomorrow or today rather and I got otter to send me some replacement silicones in different colors for free lol
    01-06-2012 03:06 AM
    the 4S use the same cases as the Verizon iPhone 4, but not fit iPhone 4 ..
    01-06-2012 04:00 AM
    I had 1 case the whole time I had my 9700. Never even looked at cases after that. :o
    I literally had just 2 cases for my bold. One was an incipio silicrylic which i used till the back starting cracking up the back of it and then the 2nd was a white silicone case attached to a pink leather flip that closed with a magnet on top.

I get my candy shell flip tomorrow or today rather and I got otter to send me some replacement silicones in different colors for free lol
    Which color cs flip did you get Cleve?
    01-06-2012 08:32 AM
    Lol !! Well, it all depends on how you look at it. I'm the type that when I get a new phone, I order/buy all the cases I want/need right away instead of waiting to order a case here and there. Seriously, once these couple of other cases show up-I'll have what I want to switch from one to another depending on what I want my phone to look like for the day or week seriously.
    I am far too lazy for that. I carry the same purse all the time. I just change the pouch for my phone when I am bored with it. Months usually. lol
    01-06-2012 09:42 AM
    I am getting so bored with these cases....time for some shopping. I actually saw some very similar to CS on the Walmart website for half the price and different colors. Been wearing the clear iskin for a while. Time to change but not interested in the ones that I already have lol. ugh...I hate being so indecisive!
    01-06-2012 01:26 PM
    I am far too lazy for that. I carry the same purse all the time. I just change the pouch for my phone when I am bored with it. Months usually. lol
    for real ?? Months ?!?! WOW. Now that I couldn't do. I can't even do that with my handbags (yea don't get me started with that, lol) or my boots(uggs)
    I am getting so bored with these cases....time for some shopping. I actually saw some very similar to CS on the Walmart website for half the price and different colors. Been wearing the clear iskin for a while. Time to change but not interested in the ones that I already have lol. ugh...I hate being so indecisive!
    YaY !! Shopping time !! Do share when you find something you've decided on, we'd all love to see

EDIT: my speck cs satin white/pomodoro & cs flip rasp truffle showed up today also !! (the flip is going back tho)
    Last edited by Pink; 01-06-2012 at 02:34 PM.
    01-06-2012 02:16 PM
    Well, I've been trying my hardest to be different. Lol. I always find myself turning to pink or purple cases. Do it all the time sooooo this is a good deal on Amazon had to do it. Just HAD to. Besides I'm minus one case :-/ gave my daughter a pink/while CS but it was for the 4 anyway. So it fits hers better. I have 4s she has the 4. So have to restock. Lol

Speck Products Fitted Hard Case with Fabric for iPhone 4/4S - 1 Pack - Carrying Case - Retail Packaging - HyperStripe Teal:Amazon:Cell Phones & Accessories
    01-06-2012 02:41 PM
    Probably going to invest in a Coach pouch. Thy seem to be perfectly sized for iPhone with case :-) time to buy a new coach bag anyway so why not a pouch to match. I deserve it! Been working OT like a fool lately :-p
    01-06-2012 02:43 PM
    ooooh love that Speck you picked out Hunoosh !! I always lean to pink & purple also--so the ifrogz luxe's I got were snow and marine this time.

As for the Coach tech wristlet, let me tell you I've been using mine everyday !! You'll be able to fit your iPhone with either an OB defender or a speck cs case I also keep my dl & debit card with a bit of cash and everything fits nicely

Oh, and I love Coach bags also--one ALWAYS deserves to have a new one of those
    01-06-2012 03:03 PM

Which color cs flip did you get Cleve?
    I got the moonsuit white/black one and I really want to get a tigerclaw orange/blue one lol
    01-06-2012 03:20 PM
    I'm actually in Westlake, what about you ?
    The second "C" in 3C! C-bus here!
    01-06-2012 04:11 PM
    I got the moonsuit white/black one and I really want to get a tigerclaw orange/blue one lol
    ahhhh...the 'storm trooper' look i've always loves StarWars, lol. I may rock that on my 4S one day with my defenders mix & match closet i've got goin' LOL

as for the orange/blue, are you a Clemson fan?
    01-06-2012 05:57 PM
    LOVE the tiger claw! thinking........summer colors perhaps. Hmmm
    01-06-2012 06:57 PM
    Ok, i rec'd my ifrogz luxe lean cases today, snow & marine--the packaging says for the iPhone4, but i checked the part #, which matches the part# from the package of the one i purchased from BestBuy (which says for "iphone 4s/4) the other day-- WELL, the ones from amazon do NOT fit my white 4S even though the part#'s are exactly the same as the one from BestBuy.

So just in case any of you were looking into purchasing these from Amazon, i'd pass on this unless you were getting it for the 4. I'm guessing that iFrogz have updated the case itself so it fits both the 4/4S, and Amazon probably had the 'older' version that i rec'd. OH WELL !! i'll return these and order the colors from ifrogz instead
    01-06-2012 07:11 PM
    I need to track down the iFrogs Breeze to see how that looks in person. I ruled out that Uncommon one with the weird misalignment thing.
    01-06-2012 07:28 PM
    I need to track down the iFrogs Breeze to see how that looks in person. I ruled out that Uncommon one with the weird misalignment thing.
    Okie the breeze a lot too. Just not sure I like the black. Wish there was real white instead of the black. But I like that one and the mix.
    01-06-2012 07:33 PM
    I would probably get the teal/black combo. As long as there's black on the front panel of one of them.
    01-06-2012 07:41 PM
1,206 ... 89101112 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD