Jawbone JAMBOX giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

07GD SFD

May 21, 2011
Visit site
I've been looking for a speaker set up for my iPhone and iPad 2 for a while but don't want wires and don't have deep enough pockets for a wireless setup. This would be perfect for me!

Slickvic621

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I would absolutely LOVE to win one of these JAMBOX's! While I work I constantly listen to music and when I want to undock my phone (to post on these forums, type a text, etc.), each time I do, the music stops :( . With the Bluetooth speakers, I wont have to deal with that ever again! Here's to hoping I win!

tmy880

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
JamBox ORAMA

Ok. I drive a piece of crap 96 Mustang of which I married into. The speakers do not work and the radio is a piece of junk. Seriously not even a CD player.

Could you please give me the JamBox so I dont have to hear my kids screaming in the back seat. Hey daddy hey daddy the car is too small....why does mom get to drive the SUV?

Come on man!!!!:mad::D:mad:

Help a dad out!!!

jspraggins75

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Jambox Giveaway

I should win the Jambox because the rich, robust sound it produces would help me sell copies of my jazz CDs while I'm standing in this ridiculously long vehicle tag renewal line here in Birmingham, Al!

warrior15r

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
I am on tipb reading news everyday, every hour! I'm completely obssessed reading about news in the apple world! Winning this box would be music to my ears! :)

RichD

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I'd love the Jambox to have some portable speakers to take to work when I have to go in over the weekend.
Plus it's, ya know, free!

maxwellsteel

Jun 7, 2008
Visit site
This thing is awesome! I need it to take in the basement to get away from the kids. They drive me crazy sometimes! Add me to the give away please.

Last edited:

iamjose

May 26, 2011
Visit site
my house is like third base on Friday nights.... it's everyone's last stop on their way home from work. Which usually means drinks, food, music and a lot of family... the sad thing is I have to play Pandora from the PC in my living room full blast in order to reach the patio. It would be a heck of a lot better with a speaker I can use outside...

McFly121

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
Good luck to everyone. Hope I win this so my wife can use it in the kitchen and around the house. She has been asking me for a cd player of some sort so she can listen to music around the house as she cleans and while she makes dinner so this would be perfect.

DjEli#WN

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
I love jawbone products and as a Dj here in chicago i would love to get a JAMBOX that fits perfect for what i do and all the music i listen to...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner