Jawbone JAMBOX giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlainteLBC

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Music in ME!!

I can't do ANYTHING without music! In my Kindergarten classroom, at home doing housework, beach cruising through my city...I could go on and on!!

This Jawbone product would add so much oomph to my music and my students would think it's cool too...

Please consider...:D

gilead

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
I need to win

After the big let down with the iPhone 4s anouncement, I need something to lift my spirit, and I think this speaker is just it

chenzo51

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
Sweet toy my wife would love this and her birthday is in two weeks and this would be a nice gift for her iPad and ip4. It would get so much use I can't even imagine.

Ip4
Ipad1
13" MacBook pro

mcervant88

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Jawbone JAMBOX!!!

I need a JAMBOX because 1) It sounds amazing!! 2) I can take it anywhere 3) Finally I'll be able to listen to my iPhone music on a superior device that doesn't stop working as soon as Apple releases an update! Please Pick me!

XVZ

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Living my music!

I'm gettin' old - but I have 4 little angels. My music keeps me young and happy and I'd like to share my music with my kids wherever we go ... and earbuds in 8 little ears is just a bad plan! If I hook up a jam box I can keep my kids dancing and singing with Big Daddy ... And keep Mama laughing all day long! Thanks TiPb and Jambox!

PiotrJot

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
It would just make a perfect addition to ANY bluetooth enabled phone. And it would for sure be used to make life sweeter for my son, that has just left to study, and has no place for the stereo...
:)

larryganz

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I take my iPhone 4 with me everywhere, but often it's inconvenient to use earphones. And the tiny speaker built into the iPhone 4 is not really sufficient to enjoy music or movies. I could really use one of these to improve the sound quality and the volume, without having to worry about wires.

O_Mariscal4

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Jaw-some!!

This accessory is amazing!!! I work for a cell phone company and sell this item. the sound quality and battery life are amazing for such a small device!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AbbiePilgrim