Looking for (hopefully) the perfect TPU case for the iPhone 4

efn77mx

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
So right now I'm sporting a Rocketfish TPU case from Best Buy. What I don't like about this one, is that the volume buttons are completely exposed. So whenever I go to push them, I end up making contact with the little flap of material and pushing it out of the way instead of hitting the actual button (I have BIG fingers). I've been watching YouTube videos on numerous different cases, and earlier today I tried the Griffin Motif from Fry's. The volume buttons were covered and were very easy to press, but the power button didn't take much at all for it to register a click. The case was putting too much pressure on the button. So I returned it.

One of my customers was showing me his case...it was PERFECT, except it had been a gift to him, and it wasn't BRANDED! So he didn't know where it came from. It had a diamond pattern on the backside, and was smoke gray in color. Perfect, but I have no clue where it came from. So after about an hour of going through the accessory forums, I'm here asking for opinions. I was looking at the iSkin cases, but most everyone complains that the buttons are too hard to press. What I'm mainly looking for is the smoke gray looking (my personal preference). I'm not one for patterns or designs on the backside, though the diamond pattern my current one has is pretty cool. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I think Griffin has some of the Best Cases for what you're looking for. You might want to try out the Griffin Etch case. Has a pretty cool design on the back and I think it will also work with the new iPhone 4S.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2