Duel Adptor out fom Ipad ?

Qfanvnaa

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
Hope someone can help Im after a duel charging coneector for my i pad , ill try and explain the best I can , im using the programme djay on my i pad also using it with the Numark idj live , the problem is if I plug in numarks I dj live into my I pad 2 it takes up the slot where you would normally put the Apple charger in, and you cant charge the i pad with this lead in, so what im after is something like a duel adaptor that would plug into the I pad so I can still charge it and also put the Numark lead in as well.

If this is confusing another way to explain it is I need an adaptor so like instead of putting one charger lead in to an ipad or i phone I need a lead that would do 2 but from the one connection on the i pad or I phone . Thanx.

EpicInUtah

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
I don't think there is a way to do this. From what I've read you have to just charge up your iPad or iPhone. How do you like the iDJ though? I'm considering getting one. I know to not expect something spectacular, but more something I can take to a friends and mix songs with.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner