GREAT Case!

tlo07

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
I had the BookBook case and returned it. The first one I had was a little off on the sewing on the side with the mute and volume buttons so the mute button was actually covered up. The exchange was super easy. I called Twelve South and they sent out a new BookBook and included a return slip for the old one. However, in the end I decided I did not like typing on my phone while it was in the case and the price was too high to let it collect dust on a shelf somewhere. It was a beautiful little case though and Twelve South has awesome customer service.

bgarrick87

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
Got mine today and not sure quite what to think of it. It seems as of the measurements are off and one side Is larger than the other. I will try it and break it in for a while and see what happens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anon(4144202)

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Got mine today and not sure quite what to think of it. It seems as of the measurements are off and one side Is larger than the other. I will try it and break it in for a while and see what happens.

When I was doing some research about this case before I bought mine I think I remember someone saying that this case is hand built. So that might have to do with the measurements. I know where the earpiece is on mine is slightly crooked.

BrindawithanI

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Got mine today and not sure quite what to think of it. It seems as of the measurements are off and one side Is larger than the other.

Mine is slightly off on the mute side but, like Herm said, they are hand made so each one will be slightly different. It doesn't interfere with any of my controls so I'm okay with it. I think I talked my sister-in-law into getting one this past weekend! ;)

bgarrick87

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
I'm going to use it some more before I make a decision. How long before it gets broken in?

AJ_Watson

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
I've had mine just over a week and a half and it now closes fully (Drivers license and 3 cards) and is breaking in quite nicely.. My mute button as well is just slightly off, but does not interfere in the daily workings of the phone..

I even have taking pictures down to almost a one handed science, were it not for my fear of dropping the whole shibang on the ground i would..LOL

AJ_Watson

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Mine is slightly off on the mute side but, like Herm said, they are hand made so each one will be slightly different. It doesn't interfere with any of my controls so I'm okay with it. I think I talked my sister-in-law into getting one this past weekend! ;)

Great job on spreading the BookBook love.. People are going to begin to think i own the Co. or at least am a majority stock holder..LOL

i may have one upped you tho.. Based SOLELY on the case ;), my friend from work is not only dropping his Android device Samsung Vibrant, he is switching carriers.. All because he said he wants that case.. While i truly doubt his full reason being just the case as he is constantly messing with my ip4 (even before the bookbook) I do however think it was the excuse he was looking for..LOL

Either way, a ios convert and a new bookbook owner to boot..LOL:D

BrindawithanI

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Great job on spreading the BookBook love.. People are going to begin to think i own the Co. or at least am a majority stock holder..LOL

If you ARE, you'd better hire me! :D

i may have one upped you tho.. Based SOLELY on the case ;), my friend from work is not only dropping his Android device Samsung Vibrant, he is switching carriers.. All because he said he wants that case.. While i truly doubt his full reason being just the case as he is constantly messing with my ip4 (even before the bookbook) I do however think it was the excuse he was looking for..LOL

Either way, a ios convert and a new bookbook owner to boot..LOL:D

Ummm yeh, even I can't argue that you won this one! Although it does, on the other hand, make you a bigger freak than I am! LOOOL! ;)

AJ_Watson

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Oh no!!! Your right!!!!
I hath stole your freak throne.

Here quick take it back before someone notices.. ;)

Sent using smoke and mirrors.

trandz

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
This case looks amazing. You guys think they'll make one for the iphone 5 as I do not have ip4 but am waiting for the 5?

trandz

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
Just did ! Hope they'll be on it cus I'm strongly considering taking the i4 if the i5 isn't a big difference for this case.

AJ_Watson

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
I can't imagine they wont. Be a huge loss in revenue for them not too.

I'll bring it up at the next meeting. ;)

Sent using smoke and mirrors.

trandz

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
"Hello, and thank you for your interest in BookBook for iPhone!

Sadly, we don't have any inside information regarding the iPhone5, thus cannot make any guesses about whether the current case will work with any future versions of the iPhone or whether a re-design will be necessary. If a re-design is necessary to accommodate the next iPhone, we'll get to work on it immediately and make it available just as soon as we possibly can.

If you have any further questions or if I can be of further assistance, please don't hesitate to let me know.
Cheers!
Bridget"

And it's looking good ! Can't wait for this. Going to get some cheap silicone case for 2$ so the phone doesn't get messed up until the new BookBook is released.

Oh man I'm creaming my pants just thinking about it =D

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen