GREAT Case!

gmz73

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
I think it's great for a guy...it's a great looking case but just not for me. Did it say genuine leather. Not that bad of a price considering how its made. Thanks for the link.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AJ_Watson

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Yes it is real leather, it breaks in like a comfy old pair of leather shoes/gloves.

My wife loves hers, its like carrying a Moleskine with you, not bad at all. And for me it beats a wallet and phone in a case.

And this may seem weird but it smells great. Lol

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I got the Little Black Book. Similar, but different. I originally thought I wouldn't use it long, but I still love it for every day. It is a little bulky, but worth it. And unlike the Bookbook, it has a camera hole.

BrindawithanI

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
I like it! I admit to being a little bit of a case fanatic though! :eek: This might be just the thing I'm looking for to throw in my smaller bags that don't hold everything. You ladies know what I mean! ;)

@Alli... LOL @ the "Steve Jobs Bible" reference!!!

Last edited:

AJ_Watson

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Admitted the no camera hole is a mild pain.

I did see a picture of a book book with a camera cut out. Not sure when it drops, but if thats a deal breaker for you, it may behouve you to wait. Ive got it down to a science now for getting it slid up for pics. Lol

@allie what is the black book? As i am a huge case fanatic and firmly believe you can never have too many ;^J

anon(4144202)

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I'm kind if on the fence about the book book. I love from what I hear and see but I really want to wait to see if somebody starts selling them local so I can see it in person.

AJ_Watson

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
I asked a few retailers in my area and they all said probably not going to carry it. Said it was to expensive and too much of a specialty item to risk carrying them.

I say take the leap, i deff think you wont be disappointed. If so shoot me a PM and ill buy it from you. ;)

BrindawithanI

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
@AJ... I'm obsessed with this case now. Thanks... :mad: J/K!!! ;)

@Herm... Apple carries them according to the website. Call your local store and see if they have them.

AJ_Watson

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Yes, the first few days it didnt close totally, almost but not quite. But now it folds closed. Just dont put every card you have and a roll of $100's an you will be fine. ;)

I keep 4 cards one being my license and a small bit of cash. And all is well.

BrindawithanI

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Yes, the first few days it didnt close totally, almost but not quite. But now it folds closed. Just dont put every card you have and a roll of $100's an you will be fine. ;)

I keep 4 cards one being my license and a small bit of cash. And all is well.

Thanks! And yesssss.....I ordered one! (((sigh))) :D And more importantly... THANK YOU for your service to our Country!!

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Admitted the no camera hole is a mild pain.

I did see a picture of a book book with a camera cut out. Not sure when it drops, but if thats a deal breaker for you, it may behouve you to wait. Ive got it down to a science now for getting it slid up for pics. Lol

@allie what is the black book? As i am a huge case fanatic and firmly believe you can never have too many ;^J

Click on the link in my last post where it says Little Black Book.

I waited for them to retool the Little Black Book before buying one because no camera cutout was a deal breaker. But I do prefer the look of the Bookbook, and if they release one with a camera cutout, I'm on it!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro