My main dislike with the LBB is that its JUST a case, i like the available room for my days necessities.

And i am currently trying to find the place where i saw the book book with a camera cutout.
    Exactly why i like the BookBook better. I love that I can throw my id, a couple of cards and a few bucks in it and throw it in my work bag (that I carry the kitchen sink in because I work in the city) and not carry a handbag too.

The camera cutout is on their blog, here:

http://blog.twelvesouth.com/bookbook...ok-for-iphone/
    Last edited by BrindawithanI; 09-23-2011 at 11:28 AM.
    AJ_Watson likes this.
    09-20-2011 07:58 PM
    Thank you.. I MAY try that myself.. MAAAAYYYY!! lol
    Or maybe not.. Like i said for me its a minor pain at worst.

But if i do i will post some pics..lol
    09-20-2011 08:07 PM
    I'm not willing to start cutting up a $50 case. But if 12south comes out with a Bookbook with the camera cutout in there - I'm all over it. I definitely like it better than the Little Black Book, but I use the camera way too much - it's my document scanner.
    09-21-2011 06:57 AM
    Mine gets delivered tomorrow!!!! Had it sent to work so I'd have a reason to go in! LOL!
    09-21-2011 10:04 PM
    LoL sounds like you work where i do.
    I have to bribe myself every morning.
    09-21-2011 11:08 PM
    I am literally in love with this case! Honestly, a camera cutout would ruin the aesthetics IMO. Thanks for the heads-up AJ!
    09-22-2011 08:36 PM
    You guys and gals are talking me into pulling the trigger on this case!!!!!
    09-22-2011 08:49 PM
    You guys and gals are talking me into pulling the trigger on this case!!!!!
    Do it! If you like it in pics, you'll love it in person. I don't know if it's by zip, but I didn't pay tax or shipping, so you probably won't get it cheaper elsewhere. And like AJ said, if you don't like it, he'll buy it. And if he doesn't, I will!
    09-22-2011 09:15 PM
    Ordered a bookbook today. Had no idea the company was out of charleston SC. That's only am hour from where I live.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09-22-2011 10:24 PM
    It's am awesome case. I have had one for over 3 months. And I love it.
    09-22-2011 10:38 PM
    Got mine today. Very nice. Selected 5-10 business days free shipping....got it in 2 days. I'm impressed so far.
    09-22-2011 11:53 PM
    I am literally in love with this case! Honestly, a camera cutout would ruin the aesthetics IMO. Thanks for the heads-up AJ!
    Your very welcome. I kind of feel the same way about the aesthetics as well. Im glad you like it.

I get more compliments on it than any case ive ever had. Hell my friend said he's tempted to get an ip4 so he can get one lol. He uses a T-Bolt now. 12 south may want to think about expanding there offerings, they may be losing out on a boat load of cash by limiting it to i products only.

Just a thought

Sent using smoke and mirrors.
    09-23-2011 12:14 AM
    Well I finally took the plunge. I went to my local apple store and they had some in stock. So far I love it. Due to my business the case will probably have to be a weekend case though.
    09-23-2011 03:54 PM
    Well I finally took the plunge. I went to my local apple store and they had some in stock. So far I love it. Due to my business the case will probably have to be a weekend case though.
    Congrats!
    09-23-2011 05:40 PM
    Congrats!

Thanks I'm looking forward to showing it off this weekend!!!!
    09-23-2011 06:24 PM
    That looks awesome. Very distinguished!
    09-23-2011 06:47 PM
    Ahh good job man.. You are going to LOVE it..
    09-23-2011 08:12 PM
    Ahh good job man.. You are going to LOVE it..
    Thanks so far so good!!!!!
    09-23-2011 08:19 PM
    I had the BookBook case and returned it. The first one I had was a little off on the sewing on the side with the mute and volume buttons so the mute button was actually covered up. The exchange was super easy. I called Twelve South and they sent out a new BookBook and included a return slip for the old one. However, in the end I decided I did not like typing on my phone while it was in the case and the price was too high to let it collect dust on a shelf somewhere. It was a beautiful little case though and Twelve South has awesome customer service.
    09-24-2011 07:10 PM
    Got mine today and not sure quite what to think of it. It seems as of the measurements are off and one side Is larger than the other. I will try it and break it in for a while and see what happens.

09-26-2011 03:53 PM
    Got mine today and not sure quite what to think of it. It seems as of the measurements are off and one side Is larger than the other. I will try it and break it in for a while and see what happens.

When I was doing some research about this case before I bought mine I think I remember someone saying that this case is hand built. So that might have to do with the measurements. I know where the earpiece is on mine is slightly crooked.
    09-26-2011 04:03 PM
    Got mine today and not sure quite what to think of it. It seems as of the measurements are off and one side Is larger than the other.
    Mine is slightly off on the mute side but, like Herm said, they are hand made so each one will be slightly different. It doesn't interfere with any of my controls so I'm okay with it. I think I talked my sister-in-law into getting one this past weekend!
    AJ_Watson likes this.
    09-26-2011 07:24 PM
    I'm going to use it some more before I make a decision. How long before it gets broken in?

09-27-2011 10:30 AM
    I've had mine just over a week and a half and it now closes fully (Drivers license and 3 cards) and is breaking in quite nicely.. My mute button as well is just slightly off, but does not interfere in the daily workings of the phone..

I even have taking pictures down to almost a one handed science, were it not for my fear of dropping the whole shibang on the ground i would..LOL
    09-27-2011 12:51 PM
    Mine is slightly off on the mute side but, like Herm said, they are hand made so each one will be slightly different. It doesn't interfere with any of my controls so I'm okay with it. I think I talked my sister-in-law into getting one this past weekend!
    Great job on spreading the BookBook love.. People are going to begin to think i own the Co. or at least am a majority stock holder..LOL

i may have one upped you tho.. Based SOLELY on the case , my friend from work is not only dropping his Android device Samsung Vibrant, he is switching carriers.. All because he said he wants that case.. While i truly doubt his full reason being just the case as he is constantly messing with my ip4 (even before the bookbook) I do however think it was the excuse he was looking for..LOL

Either way, a ios convert and a new bookbook owner to boot..LOL
    Brundon likes this.
    09-27-2011 12:57 PM
74 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD