iPad Stylus

Qfanvnaa

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
Anyone had any experience with an ipad stylus? I'm not convinced I want one, but the idea of having a stylus and using it for quick notes with one of the handwriting programs sounds like it would be a nice thing to have. You can't completely get away from jotting a quick note down on a note pad (at least I can't) and this way I'd get everything centralized on the iPad.

So...anyone have any experience with a stylus?

bgarrick87

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
I had one as well, until they make a smaller tip one they are not with it...that big goofy tip doesn't do anything...can't write notes with it...

Sent from my iPad

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
Agree, hard to make it useful with large tips, and also the fact that your palm activates touchscreen as well, feels like your playing the game operation when you try to write a note.

jmjohn

Apr 14, 2009
Visit site
I use Noteshelf. It has a palm protection zone that moves along with your note taking and you can determine the diameter and the color of the notes taking so the large tip becomes relatively moot.

Give it a look. Works for me. I take lots of notes using it.

Qfanvnaa

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
iPad stylus; which is the best?

I'm looking at picking one up and wondered if anyone had any experience of better/worse ones?
Does the nib part of them make any difference to control and thickness when using them?

Thanks

pinkvikchick

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
I use noteshelf as well, and have to stylus and yes, the tips are fat. But they don't "write" that way. Also just bought some Wacom Bamboo Styles, and they are supposed to be a smaller diameter

g.711#AC

Nov 21, 2011
Visit site
This is the answer for your stylus search. It's just the tip and will fit any pen you are comfortable with.
4b267ddf-1b18-78ac.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox