1. Qfanvnaa's Avatar
    I've seen a few of these around, its a little circular thing you can glue onto your home button that has different designs and makes the button pop out instead of having a depression in it. Anyone know where to get these? I'm not sure what exactly they are called... tried google and nothing useful came up
    09-03-2011 06:02 AM
  2. rodger-bb's Avatar
    Go to http://www.sw-box.com they have some to pick from. I think this is what you are looking for.
    09-05-2011 08:45 AM
  3. adelenap's Avatar
    Those look fun. How hard are they to remove?
    09-08-2011 11:31 AM
  4. rodger-bb's Avatar
    The ones that I have used are very easy to remove they are like a sticker.
    09-09-2011 12:23 AM
  5. jsntrenkler's Avatar
    Ha, those are pretty neat! ... Will have to check them out.
    09-09-2011 12:48 AM
  6. tlo07's Avatar
    There is a variety available on eBay too. Just search for home button sticker.
    09-11-2011 08:40 PM