Win a FREE Jabra DRIVE Bluetooth Speakerphone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 23, 2010
Visit site
I travel from site to site and find that since bluetooth is required by law to talk in California, It would be essential for me for business and personal use!
Thank you!!!!!!!

GadgetGuru72#IM

Apr 8, 2009
Visit site
That thing looks pretty cool. Not only would that give me the ability to drive hands-free, but I may actually be able to hear the people on the other side with a more powerful speaker like that.

Great giveaway. Fingers crossed.

Cwatts13

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
JabrA hands free

Deff listen to alot of NPRI to stay up to date on apple news and current events. I could really use this when on my bicycle or at the gym!!!!

iSRS

iOS & macOS Champion, Trusted Member
Champion
Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
iWould love to be original, but...

... as a telecommuter and road warrior, this would be the ideal solution for me. So don't give it to me just because you want to, Rene, but for the saftey of those around me!

:)

Jerry5k

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
My first post-Would really be nice to win. Not only hands-free talking I could play Pandora through it using the speakers in my car. HOW NICE. And, you can connect two devices to it-Wow!
Thanks for the chance to win this Jabra.

MadPriest

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I use my Plantronics m100 in-car,

but this Jabra hands-free is just sleek and sexy
I would love the option to hear the music thru it too

Winski

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
The beater that I drive has no capabilities AT ALL that help me get to/from school everyday... And it's the law here for a 'cellphones while driving' ticket to cost you a bunch of cash... SO, if I had this device, I would at least be able to call my wife and check on her condition.. Baby soon..

thanks guys!!

mdoades71

May 7, 2009
Visit site
Thanks for another great giveaway, TiPb! And good luck to everyone! Consider me entered as well because I hate fumbling with my phone while driving down the road. This sure would be a nice accessory to have in the vehicle.

alupo790

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
id like to win this because my car doesnt have bluetooth and i get a lot of calls with work, im forced to use speaker phone because i wont pay for a bluetooth headset.

gabymonavie

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Puerto Rican radio sucks and that's a fact not an opinion =) so finally ill be able to listen to the mystical radio fill of unicorns and mythical creatures via slacker pandora or tune in radio in my car while talking to my fellow leprechauns when we communicate without having to worry about holding my magical iphone =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro