Win a FREE mophie juicepack air! [Friday Freebie]

Status
Not open for further replies.

jetrois

Aug 27, 2011
Visit site
i need the battery power because I use an app called gig walk where i travel all over the city and taking pictures of stores and parks and get paid for it but its very draining on the battery because it uses gps and very 3g intensive

Wombatdolphin

Jul 17, 2009
Visit site
Wuld love the extra power for those 13 hour flights from Australia to the USA - the regular iPhone battery can't make it and I need to have my tipb podcasts all the way to the USA ...

cgordonn

Dec 15, 2002
Visit site
I'm a mortician and my iPhone 4 is my number one means of staying connected with co-workers and families I serve. Having some extra power to get me through the day would be great.

hoosieriphone

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
I need one, because I am a first responder. I work 2 jobs and it leaves very little time to charge my iPhone. I can't tell you how many times I have responded to accidents,fires and other emergencies and find that my phone was dead. It would be a very valuable accessory for my iPhone 4.

alpine

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Mophie

I could really use the Mophie because I'm a student and I spend a lot of time in airports and I'm tired of having to sit half a terminal away from my flight to charge my phone for the 8 hour flight.

iKnowTec

Banned
Aug 27, 2011
Visit site
My girlfriend left me!

I need the juicepack because my girlfriend left me. Now before you say, "that's not a valid reason," hear me out.

2 weeks ago my girlfriend left me for this jerk she use to date in highschool. When she left she took most all my money, duct taped me to the bed, and booby trapped the house. When I got up that morning, I couldn't actually get up... Anyway, luckily she forgot about the knife that I keep in the bedside table so I was able to cut myself free.

When I finally got out of bed and went downstairs I found, rather painfully, that the tile was covered in something very slippery. As I stepped off the bottom step I slipped, falling over backwards, and hit my head. :confused:

The fall knocked me out for at least 10 minutes. When I awoke I found that I was bleeding, quite profusely, out of the back of my head. Luck for me I was in shock and couldn't really feel it.

I called up an ambulance and hitched a ride to the hospital where I received 15 stitches. Besides the stitches I also had a wonderful patch of skin showing on the back of my head where they had to shave the hair before they could stitch me up.

The bill I received in the mail soon after was astronomical! And that, mixed with the fact that I had virtually no more money, a slight memory issue due to the fall, and no job put me on the street. My only form of entertainment/technology, my iPhone. Now of course it doesn't have service anymore, but my neighbors have Wi-Fi that I can use along with almost everyone else in my part of San Francisco.

Because of my lack of a home, and therefore my lack of utilities (such as electricity) I need all the battery life I can get. I get a full charge about once every 4 or 5 days as I siphon off some of my old neighbors power.

So why do I need the JuicePack? There is your answer.

MrShabba

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
I work in an office where I get paid very little for doing almost nothing. My only job requirement is to sit in a chair and answer phones for 9 hours straight. My iPhone4 is the only thing that keeps me from going insane. Unfortunately, there is horrible signal strength in my office, and my battery is at 20% by lunchtime. It gets back to about 60% if I charge it in my car at lunch, but dies completely long before time to go home.

Between the amazing Mophie Juicepack Air and my 20 minutes of lunch charging, I might just last a whole day, and not end up going crazy and ending up on the front page of the Dallas Morning News.

CG68

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
Due to the Hurricane coming the extra battery juice will be beneficial for emergencies such as this. It will also help boost the price when I sell my iPhone to get the new one coming out.

Last edited:

Enzo83

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I would love to have a juicepack simply because I love juice and that's what gets me going. Makes sense to have one for a phone since there is never enough battery life in any phone. More is better. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2