I need the juicepack because my girlfriend left me. Now before you say, "that's not a valid reason," hear me out.

2 weeks ago my girlfriend left me for this jerk she use to date in highschool. When she left she took most all my money, duct taped me to the bed, and booby trapped the house. When I got up that morning, I couldn't actually get up... Anyway, luckily she forgot about the knife that I keep in the bedside table so I was able to cut myself free.

When I finally got out of bed and went downstairs I found, rather painfully, that the tile was covered in something very slippery. As I stepped off the bottom step I slipped, falling over backwards, and hit my head.

The fall knocked me out for at least 10 minutes. When I awoke I found that I was bleeding, quite profusely, out of the back of my head. Luck for me I was in shock and couldn't really feel it.

I called up an ambulance and hitched a ride to the hospital where I received 15 stitches. Besides the stitches I also had a wonderful patch of skin showing on the back of my head where they had to shave the hair before they could stitch me up.

The bill I received in the mail soon after was astronomical! And that, mixed with the fact that I had virtually no more money, a slight memory issue due to the fall, and no job put me on the street. My only form of entertainment/technology, my iPhone. Now of course it doesn't have service anymore, but my neighbors have Wi-Fi that I can use along with almost everyone else in my part of San Francisco.

Because of my lack of a home, and therefore my lack of utilities (such as electricity) I need all the battery life I can get. I get a full charge about once every 4 or 5 days as I siphon off some of my old neighbors power.

So why do I need the JuicePack? There is your answer.
    08-26-2011 09:30 PM
    I just need the extra power

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    08-26-2011 09:30 PM
    I work in an office where I get paid very little for doing almost nothing. My only job requirement is to sit in a chair and answer phones for 9 hours straight. My iPhone4 is the only thing that keeps me from going insane. Unfortunately, there is horrible signal strength in my office, and my battery is at 20% by lunchtime. It gets back to about 60% if I charge it in my car at lunch, but dies completely long before time to go home.

Between the amazing Mophie Juicepack Air and my 20 minutes of lunch charging, I might just last a whole day, and not end up going crazy and ending up on the front page of the Dallas Morning News.
    08-26-2011 09:31 PM
    Due to the Hurricane coming the extra battery juice will be beneficial for emergencies such as this. It will also help boost the price when I sell my iPhone to get the new one coming out.
    Last edited by CG68; 08-26-2011 at 09:34 PM. Reason: Finish typing sentence
    08-26-2011 09:32 PM
    I was just researching these a few days ago. Please toss my name in the hat! ::grin::

Thanks.
    08-26-2011 09:35 PM
    gimmie more power
    08-26-2011 09:35 PM
    Defiantly could use some extra power with ios 5 and constant syncing to the cloud
    08-26-2011 09:36 PM
    I need this because the iOS 5 beta's are just not good enough
    08-26-2011 09:40 PM
    I would love to have a juicepack simply because I love juice and that's what gets me going. Makes sense to have one for a phone since there is never enough battery life in any phone. More is better. ;-)
    08-26-2011 09:41 PM
    I need this because I work all day with no outlets around. TiPB is AMAZING!!
    08-26-2011 09:42 PM
    I want to trade in my Moshi "cool-red-cover-but-with-no-extra-power", for a very cool Mophie juicepack with all the extra power I could wish for! Then I won't have to keep obsessing over battery usage when my teenage son plays games on my iPhone4. Awesome!
    08-26-2011 09:46 PM
    I really need this Mophie because I don't work at an office and I am always on the go I depend on my iPhone to get my job done and I rarely make it through the day without my iPhone losing charge. Thanks in advance if I win!
    08-26-2011 09:47 PM
    Because i bought one for my 3G and it doesnt fit for my iPhone 4, also I tweet all day so I need the extra juice
    08-26-2011 09:51 PM
    2 words:

Oklahoma Weather!

Extra juice when the power is out is INVALUABLE!
    08-26-2011 09:56 PM
    Vermont is expected to be without power for days after this hurricane! Perfect time or some extra juice!!
    08-26-2011 10:01 PM
    I need the battery pack so i can keep up on all my TiPb forum news. i'm constantly refreshing the page looking for the newest news. TiPb is the best place to get all your APPLE NEWS
    08-26-2011 10:02 PM
    I need this because I work 12 hour night shifts and usually watch Netflix until my battery dies then sit around bored the rest Of the night.
    08-26-2011 10:07 PM
    The company I work for (power utility company) in Louisiana is sending a team, myself included, to Blockville, Maryland to assist in the Hurricane Irene storm restoration. I could use the extra "juice".
    08-26-2011 10:10 PM
    I need this because I am a stay at home mom to four kids, and we are constantly on the go! My phone does it all - phone, calendar, notepad, address book, calculator, information, education, music, not to mention the demands of four young kids wanting to play Angry Birds and Tiny Wings all day long! The Mophie Juice pack would be an awesome way to keep my phone going all day long!
    08-26-2011 10:13 PM
    I would so love to win this morphine i live and breathe by my iphone and i am constantly needing a charge... PLEASE PICK ME :-)
    08-26-2011 10:26 PM
    Why do I need one? Because I'm an iPhone junkie and I can't get enough!
    08-26-2011 10:29 PM
    I need this because I would give it to one of my friends who got the iphone 4 a couple of months ago. He is always on his iphone and I know he would love this! Thanks.
    08-26-2011 10:32 PM
    Being a med student about to start rotating in the hospitals, I will need the extra power so my phone can make it through a shift!
    08-26-2011 10:33 PM
    I need it so I can give it to my dad. He is a bicyclist and he loves to track his wanderings. However, GPS tracker apps take a big toll on his battery.

Plus, if you look at the first time you appeared on TUAW TV Live you'll notice that the first comment on the article announcing your arrival is me saying how awesome you are so... Yeah. I'm not sure how that is relevant. But it can't hurt to suck up a little.
    08-26-2011 10:34 PM
    I'm in law enforcement and on the road all the time. Always good to have extra juice.
    08-26-2011 11:05 PM
341 ... 56789 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD