the question is why wouldnt we need it when these phones barely last a day with normal use. I bet most of us carry usb cables, wall chargers or even that battery that plugs in to the bottom.....i know i do.
    08-26-2011 05:15 PM
    I play a lot of golf, and the GPS Golf rangefinder apps on my iphone4 are USELESS because the battery runs out so fast! It would be a great tool for the course if i could use it for more than 9 holes. Also I could play music without sucking it dry on the course.
    08-26-2011 05:18 PM
    I have a long commute to and from work, by the time i get home, i am always out of juice. This would go a long way to fix that
    08-26-2011 05:20 PM
    Why does my iPhone need all that juice? Why! Cause my iPhones name is Al Cowlings dammit! You know who he is! And Al ain't nobody without some Juice!
    08-26-2011 05:20 PM
    My little three year old is a Angry Birds fiend, I need help with my power issues!!!!! If we had the juicepack, I can tell my son, like the old Nintendo commercial, "Now, you are playing with POWER!!!!!"...
    08-26-2011 05:21 PM
    Because, one can never have too much battery life. This baby looks sweet & svelte! Please Pick Me. ; }

BTW, GREAT idea moving the "comments" to your forum. Now the articles & contests can live on one/two page(s)!!!
    Last edited by Paul; 08-26-2011 at 05:24 PM.
    08-26-2011 05:21 PM
    As an iPhonographer, I sure could use the extra juice when I'm out and about snapping pics and editing them w/ my iPhone. The processing power required drains my iPhone right quick and having a bit of extra staying power would be quite helpful... and who knows, the extra juice just might enable me to nab that "perfect" shot!

~~ thanks for the opportunity to win!
    08-26-2011 05:23 PM
    I'm a teacher at our local high school and am always trying to use technology in the classroom. This however results in a battery that is about 11% by end of the day. I get a great use from video, audio, and editing with my iPhone 4 just wish it packed a bigger battery. As the media, broadcasting and director of our newly built radio station power takes a huge toll on a full days worth of freshman, sophomores, juniors and seniors!
    08-26-2011 05:24 PM
    I play way too much Zombie Cafe when I should be working, and that drains my battery so I barely have enough juice left to do an actual work on my phone! I could really use one!
    08-26-2011 05:25 PM
    Must have Mophie......ATT weak signal, phone switching from 3G to Edge and back continuosly.......battery...gasp....dying.......he lp me Mophie........I need to escape this AT&T Kryptonite.
    08-26-2011 05:25 PM
    I need the Mophie juicepack because my grandkids are constantly playing games on my phone... need to keep it charged up so I can use it when (if) they get done ... or go home ...

Thanks for another awesome give-away!
    08-26-2011 05:27 PM
    I'm a new college student adjusting to my crazy schedule, and not having to charge my phone would be a great help!
    08-26-2011 05:28 PM
    My kids love my iPhone. They have an entire page of apps just for them. So when I need to go back to testing apps away from home... I'm out of power! With this... I could continue being productive and keeping the kids happy! Make me the best employee and dad at the same time!
    08-26-2011 05:28 PM
    The Pre3 I have been waiting for will not see the light of day, so I am getting an iPhone. I'll need the extra power because I will have a new toy to play with during all my free time.
    08-26-2011 05:29 PM
    I have a trip to Disney coming up soon and i could use the juice to get my phone going all day!
    08-26-2011 05:30 PM
    Sweet. Love giveaways.

I need a JuicePack Air because I never have a place to charge my phone when I'm in classes and I usually don't get to a place to charge my phone after school until it's already dead when I get home late.
    08-26-2011 05:34 PM
    Well to be really honest, if it was just me using my iPhone I'd probably be okay on battery life but its not just me using my iPhone. Awhile back I made the silly mistake of actually letting my 2 almost 3 yr old listen to some music on my phone. He liked it and then I had this even crazier idea to download some learning apps to play on my phone. OH BOY! I have an almost 3 yr old who addicted to my iPhone! So much that Im constantly having to put it on the charger several times a day because he runs down my battery! Oh and get this, he likes the learning apps...... But really likes Birdies! Yes, the kids can't get enough of Angry Birds. So yea, Im entering this to possibly win one of these to save my iPhone from getting killed as often. Thanks for your time.

Joey
    08-26-2011 05:36 PM
    I want the mophie juicepack air so I can power my iphone when it dies from the bad battery life of ios 5 beta 6.
    08-26-2011 05:38 PM
    Sometimes in obscure parts of town knows as Chicago....when there is darkness and sadness....for hours on end...it would be great to know that i have a juice pack that will not quit on me just like we don't quit on our kids...and keep on searching for them everyday of the week.....so yes i could use one of those to keep me company
    08-26-2011 05:38 PM
    My job keeps me away from any place to charge my phone a lot and having some extra juice would be very handy!
    08-26-2011 05:41 PM
    Simply because I bought an iPhone 3Gs with a damaged battery (3 hours and drains from 100% to 0) without jailbreak or anything. I noticed that the 2nd day I bought it.
    08-26-2011 05:44 PM
    Because I do so much with my iPhone 4 that I can practically watch my batter drain before my eyes -

I make on the average 30-40 calls per day with 2-3 hours per day on conference calls.

But mostly from all the reading on TIPB.COM and trying out all the software recommendations.

I live on my iPhone 4. I want!
    08-26-2011 05:45 PM
    Man, my son spends almost ALL day with my wife's iphone, he watches movies and plays toddler games on it, loves angry birds, and he's 2!, so we would love the juice pack so we don't have to take it away mid-day and recharge it.

Pretty please?
    Please pick me... I am always on my daughter about plugging in her phone because it is always almost dead. But with before school texts and talking and after school sports bus rides her iPhone just about always dead. This would really help our family stay in touch.
    I need more power. I just started a new company and my iPhone works way to hard. It make me ask myself why I have a computer when my phone can do so much.
341 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD