Win a FREE mophie juicepack air! [Friday Freebie]

Status
Not open for further replies.

leadbyxampl

Nov 20, 2008
Visit site
I would love to win this giveaway! With an iPhone, I am constantly on! Reading news, weather, blogs, while listening to music and crunching out emails in between!

rodger-bb

Oct 4, 2009
Visit site
I need all the extra power to answer all my emails and to keep up with all of the twitter updates you put out every day. Keep up the great job and thank you to every one at TIPB.

culdaddy

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
I would really appreciate the extra time for my phone. I am starting my own consulting business. So now my iphone is trying to handle all my personal email and such with the demands of my new business. I seem to be running on low by 1 or 2 pm each day. So the extra power would be nice.

Thanks for your consideration

yaressej

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
I need it!

I want to win the Juice Pack because i can't get enough multitasking. Pandora, Facebook, TiPb, and Twitter all at once! It's really hard on my battery. Then, my little girl wants to watch The Back Yardigans on Netflix. I sure could use the extra juice.

Ryan49er

Aug 27, 2011
Visit site
I need it

I sit at work all day and read the forums on my phone which gies dead on me and I have to stop and charge it. Now I won't have too! Oh glorious day...

toneynola

Aug 27, 2011
Visit site
would like to have it live in new orleans so with hurricane season and also my son like to watch his bugs bunny on netflix when we are out, so i can always use a little extra juice

Perknstein

Aug 27, 2011
Visit site
Cuttin Loose for the Juice!

When I spend a day out Geocaching, it is very easy to be suddenly low on power. Using GPS constantly really sucks my phone dry. The juicepack would solve that issue and bring some style too my phone! Thanks TIPB

Bonnie Bee

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I need all that mophie power because my iPhone contains my life, and the assurance that I would always have the battery power to access it would give me peace of mind. The power to fuel the addiction!

Jan 13, 2010
Visit site
I have to charge my phone 2 times in a day, so a juice pack would make my life much easier. I also have to run the screen brightness at a bare minimum to get good battery life (or I would be charging 4 times a day).

My work requires me to be constantly be available through the phone/email/messaging etc. So this is a must!

amysmyers

Aug 27, 2011
Visit site
I am a real estate agent that is in constant uses 24/7. I use it for negotiations, to contact inspectors, show houses from the MLS, show videos. Can't afford to loose my battery power.

musikaaa

Jul 15, 2009
Visit site
I need!

I need in preparation for this damned hurricane Irene about to his me on long island! I'm prepared though. iPhone charged. When that goes, I've gots my old palm centro with butler on it to have my ass!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner