Votes: 8 10.5%
  • Pouch

Votes: 5 6.6%

• Total voters

Bias X

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
So what do you have done to your phone?
Do you like it naked? Did you get a case for protection?
Hate Cases? Think it looks way to good for a case?
Pouch or belt clip?

Just a way to pass the time :p

I honestly hate cases, add way to much bulk to the phone, makes it look stupid, and some of the more slip resistant cases take out my entire pocket when trying to take it out.

I wouldn't mind a clip for work, but i think i can deal without.
All i have done is Ghost Armor full body.

entwined82

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
I use this:
1.jpg

Griffin perforated performance case made of silicone. I also got a screen protector..got both on day 1, so far so good.

Bias X

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
I couldn't go naked. If i ever scratched the screen it would bug me beyond belief. Even a single dead pixel annoys me, its like my eyes just get drawn to it.

Munky#AC

Jan 9, 2010
Visit site
I like the naked look but have to use a case in my line of work. I prefer my case to have a belt clip.

I have to as well being in a garage 8 hours a day. Although I could leave my phone in a drawer in my tool box, I'm too worried someone will get in it to put a tool back and not think twice and throw it on top of the phone. Although outside of work I tend to go naked.:cool:

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I move back and forth between rolling naked and using a speck shell. No screen protector. They're kind of like condoms (they offer protection, but just don't feel right).

jimmers

Jun 21, 2009
Visit site
I'm a case-aholic. I have several different ones and I'm always switching which one I'm rocking. On a side note, I do like the naked feel but am too worried about a scratch I did have an Invisible Shield on it when I first got it but I didn't like the feel of it.

entwined82

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
That looks like a dust nightmare haha

Yeah I didn't think about that till I was driving away from the Apple store. oops haha. Oh well, it looks nice.

It gets a bit dusty, every 3-4 days I take it off and wipe the bottom of the iphone but its saved me on a drop or two. Dust I can handle. A deductible to replace my iphone hurts more.

awirawan

Mar 23, 2009
Visit site
I got several cases for my iPhone. I switch regularly between my Element Case Vapor AR-15V and Element Case Vapor Japan Relief edition. Sometimes I use my Otterbox commuter (Only when I'm traveling).

But my favorite by far is the Element Case Vapor Japan Relief Edition (see attached image)

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Five months with the same thing, so I figure my current combination must be pretty special. I have a Bodyguardz carbon fiber back, and a red/black Bodyguardz Ciderz (bumper).
2011-07-10%25252018.20.02.jpg

Last edited:

BrindawithanI

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Currently using an ifrogz luxe lean. My other favorite is the Case Mate Barely There. Both protect the back and sides without adding bulk.

I use a OEM bumper, screen protected front and back, and use a belt pouch. All together.

What belt pouch are you using, if you don't mind my asking? I'm having a heck of a time finding one for the hubby. Thanks!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2