View Poll Results: What do you have for your iPhone?

Voters
76. You may not vote on this poll
  • Naked

19 25.00%
  • Screen Protector

19 25.00%
  • Full Body Protector

14 18.42%
  • Case

44 57.89%
  • Belt Clip

8 10.53%
  • Pouch

5 6.58%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    I am using a BookBook too. While at work I go naked, but on the road I put it in the BookBook along with my ID, credit cards and money..is very convienant!
    08-09-2011 05:04 PM
    I have a dodo book back with a hole punched out to expose the Apple logo. Provides protection for the back glass. I store it in a golla zone bag when out and about. The bag has just enough storage to carry all my necessities eliminating the need to carry a wallet.
    08-09-2011 08:53 PM
    Me too! only way to roll!

~Cody
    08-09-2011 09:25 PM
    I love the look and feel of the phone naked but I would never forgive myself if anything happened to it (particularly as I only got it about a month ago!). I use a screen protector which you can't even see and a silicone case.

Perhaps when I've had the phone a bit longer I'll become brave and take the case off...
    08-10-2011 09:43 AM
    I've only heard of Zagg and heard many good things about it. Zagg also offers a warranty where they'll send you new shields for free.
    Ghost armor may not promote being able to withstand 500 pounds or whatever. But it's not like your phone is going to survive that hit anyways. Get ghost armor, it's much clearer and doesnt have the grainy effect zagg's do. Has lifetime warranty as well.
    Also this is where my thread got moved to lol

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=41.218907,-111.974332
    08-21-2011 02:07 AM
    I have the zagg full body and I got to say I like having just a basic case and or just a bumper and not have to worry about scratch phone works just as good and kind of makes it shiny lol it does have a rubber kinda feel but I actually don't mind it I would recommend the pro install thou they did mine 3 times before I was happy and I they mess up they just grab another from the shelve (bestbuy) well worth the 7 bucks
    08-21-2011 02:56 AM
    I used to like my iphone with no case. But now i like my speck.
    08-22-2011 12:08 AM
    I love the look and feel of the phone naked but I would never forgive myself if anything happened to it (particularly as I only got it about a month ago!). I use a screen protector which you can't even see and a silicone case.

Perhaps when I've had the phone a bit longer I'll become brave and take the case off...
    After this I've started having the phone naked when at home. It's taking a lot of bravery I must say, but I like it...
    08-24-2011 10:00 AM
    I used to have only a SGP "carbon fiber" skin on the back, Power Support anti-glare HD on the front and an OEM white Bumper. Looked good, but got tired of it in May since the bumper sides where thicker than the middle of the phone, just felt weird to hold, and have been going naked since. It's the way Apple intended for the phone to be, just as it is right out of the box.

Though I did have some motivation and assurance just in case I drop it. A friend of mine works at a cell phone repair shop and his boss sold my the front glass/digitizer and back glass at his wholesale cost so I can always have the parts just in case. And yeah, the wholesale cost of Apple OEM front glass/digitizer and back glass is much less than what Apple charges for the bumper alone at retail.
    08-29-2011 05:03 AM
59 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD