iOS Beta 4 bugs/findings thread

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
i want a update !!!!! they need to release the new beta ! i am so sick of my bluetooth malfunctioning. i almost never use it since the update. it doesnt work right , doesnt pair correctly . it has become a big issue !

I want it too. Hopefully today or tomorrow. I dont want to go this weekend without it. :(

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
i want a update !!!!! they need to release the new beta ! i am so sick of my bluetooth malfunctioning. i almost never use it since the update. it doesnt work right , doesnt pair correctly . it has become a big issue !

I thought all the Bluetooth issues were fixed. Drove me crazy in beta 1, but mine all works perfectly in 4.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i really hope beta 5 corrects my headphone controls issue (Sony) bought new ones because i thought they had an issue. turns out the new ones had the same exact problem! however, they work fine on my friends iPt4 with iOS 4.3.3

restored as new--TWICE!

it's driving me crazy!!!

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
i really hope beta 5 corrects my headphone controls issue (Sony) bought new ones because i thought they had an issue. turns out the new ones had the same exact problem! however, they work fine on my friends iPt4 with iOS 4.3.3

restored as new--TWICE!

it's driving me crazy!!!

what issue is that?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2