May 21, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone tried the "Vapor Case" yet for the iPhone 4, its more like a bumper really then a full on case... I saw a couple pictures of them and think i like them enough to purchase one, but don't want to drop the cash before i get some opinions on them..

any opinions??

pilsbury

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
I know they are indeed a bumper, machined out of billet aluminum and then color annodized. They would have to be tough as nails, and IMO the nicest looking case/bumper made. The $100 price tag is a tad rich for my blood, but I would def like one.

CherryDanish

May 18, 2011
Visit site
I was debating on the Vapor or MeeMojo however after checking a bit online I found the Vapor tops the list with reception problems. Still trying to find some reviews on the MeeMojo also found another one rock bed that looks interesting

Rusty Shackelford#IM

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Got the Vapor Pro Black Ops edition last week. It is seriously gorgeous! A little pricey at 150 bones, but worth every penny. I would steer clear of eBay cause there are knock off circulating and they are not near the quality.

Korvette

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
I've been Using a Vapor Pro Black Ops case and love it, no reception problems. Steer clear of the older generation cases, they did have problems.

jeff1974w

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
I know they are indeed a bumper, machined out of billet aluminum and then color annodized. They would have to be tough as nails, and IMO the nicest looking case/bumper made. The $100 price tag is a tad rich for my blood, but I would def like one.

Check out the case mate Jett. It's 1/2 the price.

If you do get it you may need to file down the power button yourself because it's tight.

But the case is sweet looking.

Jon Seals

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
The vapor case is a really good looking case, I love mine, but the signal issues are true, so I wouldn't suggest it unless you have a 5 bar connection inside of your house.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox