Hey everyone, I am considering getting the Ghost Armor Full Body protection for my new white iPhone and I just wanted to get some peoples opinions about it. I have a case that covers the back and sides so really my main concern is the screen. I have a screen protector coming from Skinomi today ($4.95 on Amazon) and that one I used on my OG droid and had no issues what so ever.

I like the idea of the ghost armor though since I wont necessarily need a case all the time, plus the look of the white iPhone is just great without any case.
    05-16-2011 07:19 AM
    Like I posted on another thread, Ghost Armor an Invisible shield do turn a yellowish tint with time because of the grease in your face (etc). So I would recommend something like Power Support Crystal Clear screen protectors.
    05-17-2011 08:46 PM
    Like I posted on another thread, Ghost Armor an Invisible shield do turn a yellowish tint with time because of the grease in your face (etc). So I would recommend something like Power Support Crystal Clear screen protectors.
    I actually had my ghost armor on for 2 days now and it is perfectly clear, all around. I someone install it where I went, they have a kiosk in the mall by where I live. They put a matte finished protector on the back, makes it look really nice and easier to hold.

I guess my next question is, does anyone use a case w/ Ghost Armor or ZAGG full body? I have a CaseMate Barely There case coming this week since I loved that case on my old phone and now that I did this I am wondering if it is necessary.
    05-18-2011 08:01 AM
    I don't use a case because of the side pieces tend to peel up or make it so a case doesn't fit well. I use a bumper every once in a while since I have the case friendly version for the front and back.
    05-18-2011 02:37 PM
    I don't use a case because of the side pieces tend to peel up or make it so a case doesn't fit well. I use a bumper every once in a while since I have the case friendly version for the front and back.
    Im doing the same thing, I got a slicon case from the VZW store when I got my phone, it fits just not 100% perfect like it did before but if I know I need it, it works. Aside from that, I usually go caseless. Love the look of the white iPhone naked
    05-19-2011 07:41 AM
    I just got my iPhone Ghost Armor not too long ago.. loven it.. thinking about putting a "Vapor case" (more like a bumper) on mine.. anyone every try one of those out!?!

It doesn't have that textured rubber feel like zagg, guess that's why i like it..
    05-20-2011 07:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD