Does anyone have any recommendations for a good looking and good quality case that does not cover the back at all, and at least has a front or back lip, so that when I lay it flat the screen doesn't touch the ground. And is also very thin.

Thanks
    05-14-2011 12:39 AM
    I forget what it's called but I have a case that is similar to the bumper, it has a black rubber edge that goes on the sides, a lip over the front like you want, but it has a clear plastic back that goes over the back so I don't know if you would like it, but it protects the back without any air bubbles and still shows the back. I forget what it's called but I got it from best buy and surely with a little research you could find out what it is.
    05-14-2011 12:55 AM
    Another option might be the zagg invisible shield, depending on the amount of protection you want and still want to be able to see the phone.
    05-14-2011 01:00 AM
    I was thinking about the Invisible Shield, but I want protection from drops too.
    05-14-2011 01:04 AM
    Griffin makes one that has a clear back and a white or black rubber around the band. Recently, they also have been making the same case without the back.

Again, what you're looking for is a bumper. You can by knock off bumpers on eBay for 3 bucks. I have a fake and a real bumper and I actually like my fake better. The real one is stretched out after only a few months.
    05-14-2011 09:13 AM
    element case?
    05-14-2011 12:04 PM
    my suggest is go with the Ghost Armor and a good bumper.. The Ghost Armor will protect against scratches and the bumper will protect against drops. Since a bumper sticks out a little on the front and back, the screen nor back can really take the brunt of a drop.. plus this way you retain the original look that you are wanting.

I've tried Zagg before, i now use Ghost Armor... it doesn't have the grippyness nor the textured (orange peel) look to the material like Zagg. I paid to have a clear screen, i want to make sure it stays that way. Ghost Armor is able to do that for me.

I'm thinking about putting a "Vapor Case" (more like a bumper) on mine.. looking for people that have used them before though, before i drop the cash on one.
    05-20-2011 07:38 PM
    If you're looking for aluminum look at meemojo, vapor, rock bed they all have a raised edge the rock bed has a x shape on the back that covers quite a bit though. The vapor is mostly an aluminum bumper, the meemojo has a mostly open back. I saw some more that are made by some artists in New York sorry can't remember the name.
    05-21-2011 12:07 AM
    If you are most likely to protect it from scratch, otterbox and vapor case will be good choices for you.
    05-21-2011 04:40 AM
    If you have great service in your house (at LEAST 4 bars inside) I'd go with the element case vapor 4, I just got one and it is awesome and meets all of your demands. The only catch is it kills your bars, I usually don't get more than 3 bars in a 5 bar area with it, so I only use mine when I'm walking or driving etc. The black and red one seems to be the most appealing to people.
    05-27-2011 01:31 AM
    I actually like the Griffin cases with the clear backs. They give your phone that super sleek appearance and displays the Apple symbol, it's like having nothing there.
    05-31-2011 12:29 PM
    How about the CLEAVE Case Deff ?

06-04-2011 05:27 AM
    Does anyone else know if other re-sellers in US are selling ideal cases for iphone 4?
    06-04-2011 11:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD