I bought the Power Support Crystal and installed it quite easily. My problem started after I put my case on.

I have the incase snap that has 2 pieces so you can pull off the bottom piece to charge in cradle...

when i put my phone in the case, bubbles pop up all along the sides. I have a bubble in every corner and one big one running down the whole right side. If I remove the case they go away, put it on and they come back...

Any help would be appreciated.
    05-13-2011 07:44 PM
    Remove the case. I have a Zagg screen protector, with the standard iPhone bumper. It fits nicely into my old BB9000 holster, and with the Seido Jr. dock, i don't have to take off the bumper to charge the phone. Problem solved.
    05-13-2011 08:19 PM
    i may have to ditch the case. Or the screen protector.
    05-14-2011 03:19 PM
    That's the issue with the slide on cases.
    05-14-2011 03:43 PM
    Agreed. Gonna have to either go with no screen protector or case less. The zagg says they have a case specific kind
    05-14-2011 05:52 PM
    BodyGuardz also has one that's just a smidge smaller so that cases won't peel up the edges.
    05-14-2011 07:31 PM
    I used Ghost Armor's universal case friendly protectors on the front and back of my phone. I love them because I can even throw a bumper on and it doesn't peel.
    05-15-2011 09:57 AM
    I use Ghost Armor as well.. cant stand the way the zagg felt when trying to use the phone on a day to day bases.. The Ghost Armor i find to be not as grippy as well as textured (orange peel)...

Have anyone ever tried the "Vapor Case" (more like bumper though)?? thinking about matching one of those up with my Ghost Armor.
    05-20-2011 07:33 PM
    Update:

I could not get a case on without bubbles forming. So I went back to VZW store and got THREE screen protectors that said "case friendly" and works great. Easy install. No bubbles. Nice feel. No screen degradation. Fingerprints are less than the PowerSupport.

And 3 were $12.99!! So much for the $19 2 pack

Update: I forgot to mention the brand of these... They are PureGear
    Last edited by jmgilliam; 05-22-2011 at 10:20 PM. Reason: Update:
    05-20-2011 11:09 PM
    Update:

I could not get a case on without bubbles forming. So I went back to VZW store and got THREE screen protectors that said "case friendly" and works great. Easy install. No bubbles. Nice feel. No screen degradation. Fingerprints are less than the PowerSupport.

And 3 were $12.99!! So much for the $19 2 pack

Update: I forgot to mention the brand of these... They are PureGear
    I agree with this post! I had Zagg invisishield and was SICK OF THE SCRATCHED. I was cleaning my screen with my shirt and one of the buttons on my shirt swiped the screen and a HUGE scratch appeared on my screen! So i went and got the same "case friendly" 3pk @ Verizon and they are amazing. Highly recommended.
    05-23-2011 09:24 PM
    I also purchased the PureGear 3 pack and I'm very pleased. Great quality, easy to install, accomodates most cases and a great value. All 4 of the iPhones in our household have them installed.
    05-23-2011 11:04 PM
    Let's hear it for PureGear then!!!
    05-23-2011 11:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD