Well I did a bit if searching on the forums here and didn't quite see what I was
    looking for. Has anyone tried any of the tv antennas for the iPad? I don't even know if these are available yet but Im hoping they are. Would love to be able to watch football (if it comes back this year) while on break at work.

I saw these...

Welcome!! Value Up Your Experiece-Valups

CES: Tivizen brings live TV to iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch - CES 2011 CNET Blogs

Hauppauge debuts Broadway live TV streamer for iPhones and iPads, WinTV-Aero-m receiver for PCs -- Engadget

Anyone??
    05-08-2011 07:26 PM
    sorry, I doesn't see this tv antennas for ipad.

Why not try HDMI adapter, as far as I konw, it can connect with the HD TV.
    05-09-2011 06:37 AM
    If you want to watch tv on your iPad, why not just get a Slingbox or Vulkano?
    05-09-2011 06:51 AM
    If you want to watch tv on your iPad, why not just get a Slingbox or Vulkano?
    Not familiar with Vulkano but Slingbox is super expensive. These options I'm looking at are not gonna cost more than $200 at most.

Would still like to hear from anyone that has had experience with or even seen these antennas.
    05-09-2011 08:27 AM
    Why not try HDMI adapter
    Because it's nothing like an antenna and tuner.
    05-09-2011 09:50 PM
    Not familiar with Vulkano but Slingbox is super expensive. These options I'm looking at are not gonna cost more than $200 at most.

Would still like to hear from anyone that has had experience with or even seen these antennas.
    The Vulkano is $99 for the bottom of the line model. Universal iPhone/iPad app. You can find a few threads discussing it - I love mine.
    05-09-2011 10:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD