Review: Otterbox Reflex for iPhone 4

Plooney

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Hi guys,

Got my hands on the new reflex series case for the iPhone 4, it is a two piece slider case that features a co-molded design of plastic and tpu into one. It slides onto the phone with relative ease and does not bubble screen shields.

Protection wise, you'll be sure to get pretty good protection as the hybrid design allows for drop protection on all 4 corners (where the TPU is located) while the plastic backing protects from scratches. This also allows it to slide in and out of pockets with ease.

If you're interested in watching the full video review, check out the link below:

YouTube - Otterbox Reflex Series for iPhone 4

Thanks!

tritan

Jan 6, 2001
Visit site
I work outside and wondering if i should go with the defender or reflex? It appears to be much thinner in size from the defender is that true? Does it come with a screen protector?

tritan

Jan 6, 2001
Visit site
Never mind I see it does come with a screen protector. what kind of protector did you have on the device for the review?

weisjt

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
i am not a fan of the case, it isnt a very tight fit and i have even pulled it out of my pocket and come out with just the bottom of the case. there are gaps around the case at the ports that let dust and lint in and i havent had good luck with screen protectors either, bubble galore.

tritan

Jan 6, 2001
Visit site
Glad to know I was wondering myself if this case was worth it? I am leaning toward the defender. Any other cases I should look at first?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW