I was going to buy the Apple Bluetooth keyboard the other day, when I saw a Zaggmate at the store for the iPad. I didn't see one for the iPad 2, but it got me curious. Does anyone on tipb have either the Zaggmate for the iPad or iPad 2? Is it any good? Also, if anyone has the Apple keyboard, does Apple have similar keyboard shortcuts like the Zagg? For example the music controls, home button, etc? I know that the Apple keyboard has the music controls but do they allow them to work with the iPad? Thanks guys.
    04-10-2011 01:20 AM
    A colleague of mine has a zaggmate with his iPad. I used it briefly to see what it felt like. I liked the typing, but didn't like it as a case. It, as well as the iPad, was VERY slippery. I guess both being made of aluminum, or whatever, will do that. I know Zagg makes some press on items for the iPad so it's not so slippery, but, I didn't care to go that far.
    04-10-2011 01:35 AM
    John -

Did you know that Zagg now makes clear case protectors for the Zaggmate case? I guess a lot of users had the same frustrations as you did with that particular case and so they released these. Check them out if you are still interested in fixing the issue!
    04-20-2011 07:39 PM
    The Zaggmate looks interesting. Plus made by Logitech right?
    05-01-2011 01:18 PM
    i have the kensington keyfolio for my ipad 2, but i just picked up the zaggmate for my brother. it is night and day between the two keyboards. the one on the kensignton is rubbery and feels cheap. the zaggmate has hard keys like a normal keyboard and it holds the ipad in very well. overall i like the zaggmate a lot better and will be getting one for myself in the near future.
    05-03-2011 10:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD