What do you suggest? I've got a Verizon iphone 4 and want to know what people are using for a white case with the thinnest design, white, and also has the lay-on-the-table design (protects the screen).
    03-29-2011 11:50 PM
    I just got the Incase snap case, its not white, but its a transparent/frost look, you can still see the apple symbol and everything. It doesnt add bulk to the phone and has a nice feel to it. It is also raised up a bit on the sides like you asked about. Only place I found it was at the apple store.
    03-30-2011 12:15 AM
    I use the ifrogz luxe lean in white. Actually think they call it snow. Doesn't have screen protection but I would say buy that separate if you want. I hate screen protectors. Never use them. Take my phone in n out of pocket all the time. No issues.
    03-30-2011 12:17 AM
    Thanks for the info so far. I'll check those 2 out.
    03-30-2011 12:31 AM
    I just got the Incase snap case, its not white, but its a transparent/frost look, you can still see the apple symbol and everything. It doesnt add bulk to the phone and has a nice feel to it. It is also raised up a bit on the sides like you asked about. Only place I found it was at the apple store.
    I like the looks of this one. Any chance you could give me results from a drop or 2? Or have you been too careful?
    03-30-2011 12:34 AM
    What do you suggest? I've got a Verizon iphone 4 and want to know what people are using for a white case with the thinnest design, white, and also has the lay-on-the-table design (protects the screen).
    I have the CaseMate POP case in white/cool grey (it comes with a screen protector). It does have raised edges that protect the screen in case the phone falls on its face. The inner part of the case is lined with silicone to provide additional drop protection.

I think the design is quite clean and sharp-looking.
    03-30-2011 02:40 AM
    I have the CaseMate POP case in white/cool grey (it comes with a screen protector). It does have raised edges that protect the screen in case the phone falls on its face. The inner part of the case is lined with silicone to provide additional drop protection.

I think the design is quite clean and sharp-looking.
    I have the same exact case for my iPhone and iPad and love them!! They look sleek!

03-30-2011 02:30 PM
    SGP CDMA Verizon iPhone 4 Case Neo Hybrid EX Series - iPhone 4 [Verizon] - Apple iPhone - Cell Phones

infinity white. comes with a set (front and back) of their steinheil ultra crystal screen protectors (best protector ive used)

edit: im currently using the white one myself
    03-30-2011 03:10 PM
    try this: Zero 5 (0.5mm) UltraThin Matte case for iPhone 4

i recently purchased the clear version and it is amazing. i can hardly tell it is on the device

fyi; normal shipping took about 3 weeks (coming from hong kong) i highly recommend the faster option
    03-30-2011 04:58 PM
    I like the looks of this one. Any chance you could give me results from a drop or 2? Or have you been too careful?
    I have not dropped my phone yet, I am always very careful with my phones and iPods. If I had to guess though, it would not help much with a drop from 5+ feet onto a hard surface. Its just basic protection. I love the case though.
    03-30-2011 05:09 PM
    I also have the Incase snap in the gray frost. I love the case. But currently I'm using a black Apple bumper. I also have a white bumper. I bought an iCarbon skin in white and use that in conjunction with a bumper.
    03-30-2011 06:12 PM
    I have the same exact case for my iPhone and iPad and love them!! They look sleek!

I thought that was something from Star Wars at first glance....

SGP CDMA Verizon iPhone 4 Case Neo Hybrid EX Series - iPhone 4 [Verizon] - Apple iPhone - Cell Phones

infinity white. comes with a set (front and back) of their steinheil ultra crystal screen protectors (best protector ive used)

edit: im currently using the white one myself
    Looks REALLY nice. I'd love to buy one of these. SGP makes some of the best stuff.

try this: Zero 5 (0.5mm) UltraThin Matte case for iPhone 4

i recently purchased the clear version and it is amazing. i can hardly tell it is on the device

fyi; normal shipping took about 3 weeks (coming from hong kong) i highly recommend the faster option
    Looks interesting, but for the price, I don't know.... just seems so minimal for the money. Looks like what I'm asking for though. Thanks.
    I have not dropped my phone yet, I am always very careful with my phones and iPods. If I had to guess though, it would not help much with a drop from 5+ feet onto a hard surface. Its just basic protection. I love the case though.
    I see what you mean. Thanks.
    04-01-2011 10:53 PM
    try one of these, i am rocking the blk/red with the carbon back, Atomic hybrid composite cases. these do not mess your signal up at all.
    04-02-2011 08:38 AM
    try one of these, i am rocking the blk/red with the carbon back, Atomic hybrid composite cases. these do not mess your signal up at all.
    Seriously, $80? You must be trying to sell em... jk
    04-02-2011 03:09 PM
    I thought that was something from Star Wars at first glance....
    It's funny you should say that, my husband says my iPad and iPhone resemble Imperial Storm Troopers...LOLL I love the Case-Mate Pop!
    04-03-2011 12:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD