hello everyone i saw this on kickstarter and wanted everyone to see the great product they have going, they have a very unique closure system and decided to go with hybrid models right off the bat unlike other company, its a 4,000 dollar kickstarter campaign which shouldnt be hard for them to reach so check it out and pledge.

Jawcase Tiburon: Aluminum iPhone 4 case, tripod & stand. by Heather Schmidt — Kickstarter
    03-28-2011 06:56 PM
    Its a exciting news for iphoners... and great Concept of aluminium cases ... It looks so cool.
    03-29-2011 09:19 AM
    Don't ya think saying you saw it on Kickstarter is a bit deceptive when you are thanked as one of the people thanked for giving them feedback during the design phase?
    03-29-2011 11:07 AM
    Don't ya think saying you saw it on Kickstarter is a bit deceptive when you are thanked as one of the people thanked for giving them feedback during the design phase?
    deceptive? how is that?
    its pretty simple its a kickstarter campaign check it out
    03-30-2011 02:54 PM
    Looks like such a interesting case. I saw this same case she was making for the droid x. Sad to say it doesnt look like that will be coming out. I hope for her that this gets funded
    03-31-2011 10:32 AM
    deceptive? how is that?
    its pretty simple its a kickstarter campaign check it out
    It's deceptive saying you found it on Kickstarter, when clearly you have been a part of the project since before it arrived on Kickstarter. I did check it out, that's how I saw you were a part of the project.
    03-31-2011 12:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD