[TiPb Contest]: 'Name My iPad' for a chance to win a Bodyguardz.

JorjLim

Sep 23, 2010
Visit site
[TiPb Contest]: 'Name My iPad' for a chance to win a Bodyguardz [CLOSED].

name_my_ipad.png

I am one of those geeks who has a habit of naming all of his gadgets.

My Macbook is called: Snowy (based on Snow Leopard), and my iPhone 4 is called: iMogen (because I thought it sounded cool).

Tomorrow, I will be adding a 3rd member to my Apple Family, the iPad 2.

For a chance to win a BodyGuardz for your new iPad 2, or your original iPad, I want you to 'Name My iPad'.

Just comment on this thread, with your, imaginative, creative and wacky iPad names, and I'll pick the one I like the most.

If you win, not only will the BodyGuardz case be yours, but the chosen name will be on my iPad forever.

George Lim

Last edited:
Reactions: dunn.brian

cliffy18

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
I would say depends on what your favorite drink is. All of my nameable network items are named after various spirits I like. My iPhone is Jameson Gold and my iPad is Midleton Very Rare. What is yours?

E Pow

Jul 23, 2008
Visit site
The name changes every day, one day it's amazing, or beautiful, wonderful, perfect, mine, gorgeous, magnificent, all mine, glorious, great, etc....

SockRolid

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Zaya

How about "Zaya the iPad." Zaya is my favorite brand of aged rum.

FWIW I named my car Flosshilde, after one of the Rhinemaidens in Wagner's Der Ring des Nibelungen. It's a German car of course.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
I've always named my stuff "Wayne's World" seeing as how my first name is Wayne. Not too original, but still pretty shibby!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77