It's amaaaaaaaaaaazing!

Verizon iPhone 4 Waddler case by Case-Mate

I'm just not sure about that one pointy corner and the other being round. Other than that i'm really considering buying. Hmm, I wonder if I can find it cheaper else where. Anyways what do you think?!
    03-20-2011 02:40 PM
    I totally bought it and it should be here either tomorrow or Tuesday. I was so excited when it was finally available because i love penguins.
    03-20-2011 07:27 PM
    I'm so jealous. Please come back and post pictures and tell me how much you like it! :]
    03-21-2011 05:45 PM
    It really looks very nice can you post some pics of it?
    03-22-2011 12:11 PM
    Will definitely post some pics as soon as I find my camera...so far it's been really nice. Pretty much a silicon case but it feels different because of the texture, almost soft. It also fits extremely well and the pointed corners really aren't that noticeable when you are using it. I do have to say though that the feet get in the way sometimes, but I'll keep it.
    03-22-2011 04:34 PM
    Love this unique case. Lol. Might have to order for my wife, she loves penguins.
    03-22-2011 09:01 PM
    @soccerzach
    You say it's silicone. Is it easy to take it out of a jeans pocket or does it stick to the jeans? That would be my deciding factor :P
    03-23-2011 04:21 PM
    well i normally keep it in my back pocket so i dont really notice that much, although it does seem to resist a little bit when taking it out compared to my blackberry covers which slid out just like plastic hard cases.
    03-24-2011 01:29 AM
    finally found my camera and then had to look for the missing battery...geez, but i got the pics, they arent the greatest, but with a window on 3 of 4 walls you cant really make the sun go away.
    03-25-2011 04:53 PM
    You could also try using the iPhone camera, no?
    03-25-2011 05:09 PM
    I ordered mine today! I couldn't decide between the black one or the blue one. But I ordered black will be ordering blue next paycheck! :] I'm so excited. I will deff post pictures aswell and see how I like this case.
    03-26-2011 01:32 AM
    just a question but how does using the iphone camera change the fact that the sun was the problem??? i really wanted the blue but they were out of stock when i ordered so i got the black, im still considering ordering the blue one though.
    03-26-2011 09:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD