Hey guys.

New here, ive been reading through the threads here for years though. Just decided to register though.

I need some help from my TiPb brethren.
    Im looking for some type of case/pouch that i can put my phone in for work.
    I work around deep fryers/flour/chemical/water pretty much my entire shift.

Im allowed to listen to music while i work, but i cant stand the idea of putting my iPhone into my pocket. my pants tend to get wet/grease on them.

so i need something to keep my phone dry and safe. not even necessarily to be able to text or whatever, all i care to do is listen to music.

Any and all recommendations are greatly appreciated guys.
    Thanks a lot.
    03-11-2011 11:27 PM
    Why not an Otterbox? Is it the brand itself, or one particular version? Perhaps the Commuter would suit your purposes more than the Defender?
    03-12-2011 09:20 AM
    its mostly because i dont need something that the otterbox brand is designed for. i need something water/grease resistant with really only a way to access the headphone jack. I dont aim to use the device for anything besides music during work. so texting/email is somewhat irrelevant for me.

It seems like a pouch of some sort would be perfect, but i need the device to be entirely enclosed.
    03-16-2011 11:05 PM
    what about a ziplock baggy?
    03-16-2011 11:25 PM
    There are actually several companies selling pouches that are very much like ziplock baggies. I'll have more information in a week, cause I'm meeting with them all at CTIA next week.
    03-17-2011 07:05 AM
    I think I recall seeing a pouch/clear bag so to speak with an accommodation for a headset. I wanna say it's called an overboard pouch. I know that wasn't very specific but maybe something like that
    03-17-2011 05:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD