Anyone have any experience with iCarbon white Carbon Fiber Skins? I just ordered on after seeing a few reviews on YouTube.

Any experiences, both good and bad would be helpful.

I also saw that the installations are easy.
    03-07-2011 04:53 PM
    I've got an iCarbon skin on my iPhone 4. The install was very easy, I also got the cut-out apple logo and that was a piece of cake too. I only got the back cover though. I think I installed it about a month and a half ago and its still holding strong.
    markhunsaker likes this.
    03-08-2011 05:55 PM
    I've got an iCarbon skin on my iPhone 4. The install was very easy, I also got the cut-out apple logo and that was a piece of cake too. I only got the back cover though. I think I installed it about a month and a half ago and its still holding strong.
    Awesome, thanks for the response. I was originally going to buy one of those OEM white back replacements, but than saw a video review of these iCarbons. I liked how it looked on the phone without voiding my warranty...so I took the plunge and purcahsed the full body wrap. I'll post pics as soon as I receieve and install it.
    03-09-2011 10:35 AM
    Here are some pics after the easy install. I do have an invisible shield under the front piece. I have a white bumper on the way as well.
    03-11-2011 11:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD