So today i was walking down the street and i saw this spoiled girl who was probably 19-21ish and you can tell she was that spoiled type with the nice handbag and all that garbage. And she walks past me and i see her with an iPhone 4, not the bad part, she had this glittery 'bedazzled' phone case with this little charm hanging off of it... I wanted to swat it out of her hands and kick it down a sewer, but i contained my self, because it's not the phone's fault. It kinda just got me mad cause i still don't have me iPhone yet! =[
    Last edited by moneymike47; 02-24-2011 at 10:09 PM.
    02-24-2011 03:04 PM
    So today i was walking down the street and i saw this spoiled girl who was probably 19-21ish and you can tell she was that spoiled type with the nice handbag and all that garbage. And she walks past me and i see her with an iPhone 4, not the bad part, she had this glittery 'bedazzled' phone case with this little charm hanging off of it... I wanted to swat it out of her hands and kick it down a sewer, but i contained my self, because it's not the phone's fault. It kinda just got me mad cause i still don't have me iPhone yet! =[
    LOL, thats fully!
    02-24-2011 03:48 PM
    Wow. Just wow.
    02-24-2011 04:40 PM
    Yeah lmao. and im not hating or anything. well kinda.
    02-24-2011 08:20 PM
    iPhone4 envy can drive people mad!
    02-25-2011 02:51 AM
    I think this has ran its course.. Closed.
    02-26-2011 04:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD