ELEMENT Case ripped me off! Any one else?

POLLINATOR

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Hi. I was ripped off by Element, selling their "high-end" machined metal cases for the iphone 4. Patiently waited on their list to order and then when I got the case, it didn't fit properly and caused my bars to drop to 0(my girlfriend's phone in my other hand, NOT in ELEMENT case, had full bars 3g). Sent case back per their return instructions within 30 day period and then nothing from them. I have sent emails to them asking what's up, but they never respond. The only way to reach them is thru this one email address which they never respond to. Has anyone else had this problem with Element? Any one have a solution? Let me know if you've got a story or solution:
pollinatorinc
@
yahoo.com
Thanks

swooshme

Sep 1, 2009
Visit site
Call you credit card company and dispute the charge. They'll probably ask for copies of the emails you sent. But you should be able to get your money back without too much trouble.

cevmkv

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Call you credit card company and dispute the charge. They'll probably ask for copies of the emails you sent. But you should be able to get your money back without too much trouble.

yup called a "chargeback" in merchant banking...should be easy to get your money back.

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
make sure you have the tracking info proving you shipped it back, and there will be no issues getting your money back via the credit card/bank, just dispute the charge

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro