Pouch style case for iPhone 4

Trodecke

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
Hi folks. I'm having to leave my beloved Palm Pre and go to an iPhone. My company is restricting what devices we can use to access our e-mail and the only devices approved for access are Blackberry and iPhone. I'm looking for a pouch type case similar to what shipped with the Palm Pre. It protects the phone while in my pocket and is completely out of the way when I want to use the phone. I'm not really worried about the touch/grip of death as most of my calling will be done using a Jawbone Icon headset. All the cases I've seen in Tipb's store either have belt clips on them or have reviews that say they don't work well with the iPhone 4. Does anyone know of anything that might work for me? THanks.

njaremka

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
i recently purchased a pocket pouch - the elago slim glide. its not much bigger than the actual iphone4, and slips nicely in my pocket or console in the car. its ever so slightly tight around the phone, but that just means i wont have to worry about it sliding out when i dont want it to.

the other one i was looking at was made by sena. but those were a little more costly.

ethant

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
I just picked up a Sena ultra slim the other day and it's great. Kind of tight the first few days but it has stretched out slightly and fits fine now.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh