Anyone know where I can find this case for for the VZW iPhone?

kiolbasa1

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
I found a couple different kinds of AT&T iphone cases that have a clear plastic back while having a silicone/TPU outline. The only problem, as anticipated, is that the silent/ringer switch doesn't line up correctly. Does anyone know where I can find this type of case?
Also, is there anywhere that I can find bumpers other than apple.com?

VzwFtw7

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
vzw cases

I found a couple different kinds of AT&T iphone cases that have a clear plastic back while having a silicone/TPU outline. The only problem, as anticipated, is that the silent/ringer switch doesn't line up correctly. Does anyone know where I can find this type of case?
Also, is there anywhere that I can find bumpers other than apple.com?

Griffin has the reveal case for the vzw iphone it has a clear back with silicone sides and sgp is working on bumpers and cases for the vzw iphone but they are not out yet. The sgp neo hybrid bumper is compatible with the vzw iphone 4 but the silent switch is not centered....i just orderd that bumper 4 my vzw iphone until they have the neo hybrid mAtte case for the vzw iphone.

Last edited:
Reactions: kiolbasa1

BrindawithanI

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Just got a Griffin Reveal thanks to this thread. I really like it! I finally found something I like as well as my Case-Mate Barely There. Thanks!