Anybody else waiting for more SGP cases to come out for Verizon? Im waiting for a Neo Hybrid series and was told from sgp that it would arrive midfeb-early march, lets hope that is true if anybody was wondering.
    02-14-2011 12:55 PM
    Just to add to the thread, I was told the hybrid ex series will be out in 4-6 weeks as of today.
    02-18-2011 08:57 PM
    The neo hybrid ex fits the Verizon iPhone perfectly except the mute switch is not centered which does not bother me cuz I just bought the ex. someone on Another forum posted some pics...Im really waiting for matte or a series hoping it arrives in that timeframe or sooner.
    02-19-2011 04:09 AM
    The neo hybrid ex fits the Verizon iPhone perfectly except the mute switch is not centered which does not bother me cuz I just bought the ex. someone on Another forum posted some pics...Im really waiting for matte or a series hoping it arrives in that timeframe or sooner.
    It doesn't bother me if it is off center. I just love that case. Though I'd prefer the matte series myself. Wonder if it would fit..
    02-19-2011 08:49 AM
    Yeah i really like the matte back the ex is not that comfortable but it looks good. I'm pretty sure the outer bands are all the same but I will wait til they have the matte version 4vzw.
    02-19-2011 11:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD