The ZooGue Case Comes in nice clean packaging. The Grey has a much sleeker cleaner look than the black. It is made of real leather. It has these special velcro tracks which allow you to adjust your iPad to any angle securely.

It has adjustable velcro and elastic straps that can be used as a hand strap that goes around your rist and makes it very comfortable for holding in your hand at any direction.

The Straps Can also be used to put on a car headrest for kids watching movies in the car or to keep the case tightly secure.

There is one downside, the ZooGue doesnt hover, haha. I love my ZooGue its available at iPad Cases (.ZooGue.) for $49.99
    xxjokerxx likes this.
    02-09-2011 01:21 PM
    I love this case! I have two - a black one and a pink one.
    02-10-2011 07:08 PM
    Looks like a durable case. Might have to think about getting one. Right now I'm using the Apple case for the iPad. Thanks for the review!
    02-10-2011 10:52 PM
    I started off with the Apple case and once I saw the ZooGue I took a chance and ordered it. I am really happy with it. It looks good, is durable, and fits all my needs as an iPad case. I have the black version.
    02-11-2011 08:20 AM
    **coupon code**
    ZGRAFOL28

Available for preorder of the ipad 2. I have mine on the way.
    03-15-2011 03:54 PM
    Tim Angel here owner of ZooGue. Just wanted to introduce myself I'm very excited about our new case for the ipad 2. If anyone has any questions don't hesitate to ask.
    04-14-2011 02:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD