For those of you looking to order the bumper, I received mine from apple today and it is the universal one, so go ahead and order up
    02-04-2011 07:25 PM
    Cool thanks for the info was wondering about the ones compatible for verizon's iphone
    02-04-2011 07:27 PM
    Do we really need it? I mean they redid the whole antenna and I have read that the "death grip" doesn't affect the signal and they redesigned it. Just saying, it's not really necessary.
    02-04-2011 07:28 PM
    Yeah, I was in my local Apple Store yesterday and almost bought the blue one, but it didn't appear to be the universal one.
    02-04-2011 07:29 PM
    I like how they look so I ordered one and it's the universal one
    02-04-2011 07:39 PM
    All bought from Apple will be universal guaranteed, but I would wait ordering from others as they wont just replace their stock. I hope VZN gets them since I get 25% off all accessories.
    02-04-2011 08:58 PM
    Jaycee, you must work for the government lol. I get the same discount through my employment too. Just used it tonight and bought the incipio two part case at the local Verizon store. They had a wall of accessories, very impressive.
    02-04-2011 09:03 PM
    I mean they redid the whole antenna and I have read that the "death grip" doesn't affect the signal and they redesigned it.
    Engadget directly mentioned they were able to replicate the signal issue the exact same way they could with AT&T in low reception areas. How will we know if they redesigned it for sure? If the next refresh is the exact same overall design with the most recent antenna. Perhaps it's even possible that Apple isn't lying. The GSM antenna works with the launch design and the CDMA version works with its.
    02-04-2011 09:40 PM
    Jaycee, you must work for the government lol.
    I wish, then I would really be paid around here!! LOL
    I just do a lot of research that why I dont start to many threads cause I feel I already know a good bit.
    02-04-2011 11:14 PM
    Do we really need it? I mean they redid the whole antenna and I have read that the "death grip" doesn't affect the signal and they redesigned it. Just saying, it's not really necessary.
    I think it is more for protection more than anything I mean since if you drop it atleast it offers some protection
    02-04-2011 11:17 PM
    I think it is more for protection more than anything I mean since if you drop it atleast it offers some protection
    True. I don't want to pay $30 for one though :/ I'd rather get a real case for that price.
    02-04-2011 11:24 PM
    True. I don't want to pay $30 for one though :/ I'd rather get a real case for that price.
    I wouldnt either thats why i got the incipio double case from verizon. With my discount through work it was only 19 bucks and it has a silicone and a hard part so its double the protection.
    02-04-2011 11:28 PM
    i just bought a kensington nightstand charging dock and i want to buy a iphone 4 bumper but i was wondering if i will be able to connect the iphone to the dock with the bumper on? can anyone answer the question for me? if you dont know what the dock looks like just google it and you will see pics of it.. thanks alot
    02-05-2011 01:23 AM
    Seidio dock has a long adapter plug so it will work with most all light cases, it's 29.00. It does wiggle a little, but I don't think that will bother me. Waiting on a coupon to get one.
    02-05-2011 01:30 AM
    The incipio feather cases look nice. I think I may go with the Apple black bumper though. After seeing reviews about it, it looks okay.

The white one looks nicer, but it gets disgusting looking fast and discolored within a month.
    02-05-2011 01:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD