Good cases/places to look for VZW iPhone case?

alexponential

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I'm not sure where to look for cases that will fit the VZW iPhone (other than Verizon itself), anyone know of any other sites/stores that currently have them? Also, any recommended cases?

Uplink

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Case-mate is more popular for advertising them. But I don't really care for their designs so much personally.

ChemikalAjent

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
I'm not sure where to look for cases that will fit the VZW iPhone (other than Verizon itself), anyone know of any other sites/stores that currently have them? Also, any recommended cases?

I agree with the person above me. Case-Mate.com makes great iPhone cases and every case comes with a screen protector kit. Personally I'm waiting for the ViP Barely There cases to come into stock.

iPhone uPhone

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Reactions: patsfan 1991

glorman

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
I'm going to my local FiveBelow. They have a ton of cases for 5 bucks and amazingly they aren't all junky ones, they have some Speck and Belkin cases. I'm just going to look for ones with an opening that looks like it will accomodate the mute switch.

iPhone uPhone

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I'm going to my local FiveBelow. They have a ton of cases for 5 bucks and amazingly they aren't all junky ones, they have some Speck and Belkin cases. I'm just going to look for ones with an opening that looks like it will accomodate the mute switch.

I swear by Five-Below. Some people assume it is just an electronics dollar store, but like you mentioned they have brand names such as belkin. Even their off brand items are for the most part are of decent quality. All my iPod touch accessories came from there and I couldn't be more pleased.

patsfan 1991

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
I ordered a case from amazon.com. Five-Below is a great place for accessories too. I will be getting my screen protectors from there and perhaps a carrying case. I purchased the carrying case for my iPod at Five-Below and although it is "pleather" it does the job very well.

Here is a link to one of the cases I ordered. I also have one coming in white:

Amazon.com: elago S4 Slim Fit Case for AT&T and Verizon iPhone 4 with Logo Protection Film (Sport Yellow): Cell Phones & Accessories

thanks alot for the link... this is exactly what i was looking for... the black one is super cheap price wise too..

iPhone uPhone

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
thanks alot for the link... this is exactly what i was looking for... the black one is super cheap price wise too..

You are quite welcome. Be careful though, they do have it for 9.99 but the shipping is 2 weeks out. I originally ordered the yellow one from amazon for 9.99 with prime and it sat in a holding pattern for a day. I cancelled that order and re placed the order for the 11.99 one and it is already out to ship to me with an ETA of Monday, just in time to coincide with receiving the iPhone itself. Was certainly worth the extra 2.00 to me to not have my iPhone going naked. :D

ReeseyKups

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I know that iFrogz will be modifying their cases to fit the VZWiPhone soon. Incipio has good cases - had a feather for my BB Bold.

kvo

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I ordered a casemate pop...heard good things about them. Also very fast shipping, I ordered the 3rd at probably around 6-7PM and it got here today!

smh16

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I ordered and received one of the Case-Mate Pop cases last week. Nice case, I really like the feel of it.

Last night I ordered the Seidio Innocase II Surface Case and Holster Combo from Amazon. It has the full open area for the side buttons, so hopefully it will fit. I'm willing to so a little exacto knife work if I have to. :) I have found that having a holster-type case for work makes my life much easier.

shipwrestler125

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I ordered and received one of the Case-Mate Pop cases last week. Nice case, I really like the feel of it.

Last night I ordered the Seidio Innocase II Surface Case and Holster Combo from Amazon. It has the full open area for the side buttons, so hopefully it will fit. I'm willing to so a little exacto knife work if I have to. :) I have found that having a holster-type case for work makes my life much easier.

Let us know how that works I like seido and the innocase 2 looks nice

smh16

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Let us know how that works I like seido and the innocase 2 looks nice

Will do. :) Hopefully I will be able to report Monday night after work. Got the one day shipping for Amazon.:D

I'm hoping Seidio comes out with a vzw iPhone friendly version of their Active case. That's the one I really want, but it definitely won't work with the side buttons.

shipwrestler125

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Will do. :) Hopefully I will be able to report Monday night after work. Got the one day shipping for Amazon.:D

I'm hoping Seidio comes out with a vzw iPhone friendly version of their Active case. That's the one I really want, but it definitely won't work with the side buttons.

Agree I wish verizon would have had a little better selection of cases. I bought the incipio dual case it has a hard shell and silicone inner it is nice. I have a giftcard for verizon so I figured I would use that to buy accessories.

mkm

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
I bought the incipio dual case it has a hard shell and silicone inner it is nice.

I got the same one. I was looking for one like that because I heard that the inside silicone helps brace a fall (if you saw my current bberry you would understand that I NEED this :p) but wanted the hard shell because i don't think the silicone does much? Don't like the feel either, I had 3 or 4 different silicone cases for my bberry and always took them off after a few days

shipwrestler125

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I got the same one. I was looking for one like that because I heard that the inside silicone helps brace a fall (if you saw my current bberry you would understand that I NEED this :p) but wanted the hard shell because i don't think the silicone does much? Don't like the feel either, I had 3 or 4 different silicone cases for my bberry and always took them off after a few days

Yeah i like the added protection just in case. Wish they would have had more colors or atleast allow us to mix and match but I got mine in yesterday and cant wait to put it on my iphone

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner