I have a stupid question - isn't the Verizon iPhone 4 the same form as the ATT version? Just wondering because I don't want to get a case that doesn't fit. If there is a difference, what is it specifically?
    the buttons on the side were moved like a mm or something so cases that didnt have 1 big cut out wouldnt work for the verizon version.
    Nytngale and bign__17 like this.
    02-05-2011 02:40 PM
    I ordered a the seidio innocase for my iphone. I held it up to my wifes verizon case I ordered and it seems to be the same on the opening.
    02-05-2011 03:26 PM
    I have a stupid question - isn't the Verizon iPhone 4 the same form as the ATT version? Just wondering because I don't want to get a case that doesn't fit. If there is a difference, what is it specifically?
    The volume buttons and mute switch are barely moved.
    02-05-2011 03:28 PM
    I'd get a feather case from Incipio.
    02-05-2011 03:40 PM
    i went and bought a bumper case to start out with. i am going to wait for all the companies to get on board with the 1mm volume switch move. the + and - buttons have not moved. i also picked up the full body invisashield to protect the back from scratches. there is a current speck case i like that won't work yet or i will get one from seidio because they make a very good product that has always protected my blackberry. in fact, i completely busted my seidio case and my blackberry wasn't scratched at all
    02-05-2011 04:23 PM
    I just left the Apple store after buying a few things. They have a ton of cases and other items.
    02-05-2011 04:28 PM
    Just left the Verizon store and picked up these....

I really like the case. Its a hard shell and soft silicone.
    02-05-2011 04:44 PM
    Let us know how that works I like seido and the innocase 2 looks nice
    Yes, the Seidio Innocase does fit! Rather nicely, too.
    02-09-2011 07:27 PM
    Speck Fitted will work perfect. And they are much cheaper on eBay
    02-09-2011 07:29 PM
    Yes, the Seidio Innocase does fit! Rather nicely, too.
    is it perfect?
    02-10-2011 09:20 PM
    I picked up a case from the Apple store about a week before I got the phone to make sure I had it when this baby came home. It's already on the phone but it's Contour HardSkin for iPhone 4 - Apple Store (U.S.) and there was a big space around the volume/mute so I didn't expect problems and didn't have any. Nice feel on the outside and not too much bulk. I got screen protectors as well but haven't put any on yet to just enjoy the retina display as is.
    02-11-2011 01:48 PM
    So, got the iPhone Monday, first case arrived Tuesday, scuffed/scratched the back of my iPhone, sent it back Wednesday, ordered case-mate pop! case, got it today. Love the case, exactly what I am looking for, BUT....

Even though the box says Verizon, it is an AT&T one inside.

Sigh

Emailed them so hopefully they can get a new one out Monday morning.

Who'd have thought it would be so difficult to get a case??
    02-12-2011 01:37 PM
    has anyone seen a case for the verizon iphone that is similar to the griffin reveal? I really want a case that displays the back of the phone without leaving it completely vulnerable.
    Try ifrogz.com for the soft gel or something like that. Along the same lines.
    02-12-2011 01:58 PM
    I picked up a Case-Mate Pop for my iphone 4. I love it but have 2 problems with it. 1) I picked up a Griffin power jolt car charger from the VZW store when i bought it, the connector is a little too thick and have to force it past the case for it to fit correctly. You can see the case flex a little to fit. Not a big deal.
    2) The headphone jack is also a little hard to get to. I like to listen to music and podcasts on the computer speakers here at work and like the bottom I have to shove it in to get it to work.

Currently looking at other cases
    Last edited by doxiedad; 02-13-2011 at 02:57 AM.
    02-13-2011 02:54 AM
    Just curious if anyone else was interested at all in the case mate monsta and waddler cases? I know they are kinda silly and kiddish, but I like them a lot! I just wish they were available for order.. There is nothing that says when they will be available.. I just think they are two creative fun ideas!
    02-17-2011 02:16 AM
    Just curious if anyone else was interested at all in the case mate monsta and waddler cases? I know they are kinda silly and kiddish, but I like them a lot! I just wish they were available for order.. There is nothing that says when they will be available.. I just think they are two creative fun ideas!
    They are pretty cool looking. And while I opted for the pop! case by case-mate, I picked the black one with the grey rubber accents because it reminded me of Darth Vader, which is my wallpaper and his theme is my ringtone.

So my opinion is if you like it, go for it. They have amazing customer service, too. You could always email them and ask when they might be available.
    02-17-2011 06:03 AM
    I suggest otterbox.com just my opinion
    02-17-2011 06:14 AM
    You could try looking at sharkeye.com
    03-02-2011 06:13 AM
    AGP has some cases that fit and I love the Vandelay! Best prices for it is at Ebay, but you have to search individual sellers' stores to find it brand new at $15 shipped.

Most of the AT&T cases will fit if the volume button area is just a single opening for the vibrate switch & volume buttons. If there's a Ross's near you, you can score a variety of cases for only $5 a pop.
    03-02-2011 04:45 PM
    try ROKFORM.COM. these things are awesome.
    03-04-2011 09:40 PM
45 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD