Do Use Your iPhone 4 In A Case?

iPhone with a case or without???

• Total voters

Laurieg

Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I've been through 5 different cases so far. A black casemate, a black Griffin, clear bumber with front and back clear shields and two el cheapo cases.

Today I went and bought a Otterbox Defender case trimed in pink :)
I should have just bought the Otterbox first. I had one for my BB and I loved it.

This time I said I didn't want to go that bulky. In the end secure over rode bulk. I have a nasty case of butter fingers and knew it was just a matter of time before I dropped it.

brokenxreality

May 1, 2011
Visit site
I first used the incipio silicrylic case, and I loved it. Went shopping at the mall and bought some no name case earlier in the week. Been using that, but eventually I'll probably go back to the incipio case. I might buy another incipio silicrylic but in a different color soon. I was thinking of trying out a bumper but I'm terrified the glass back will get scratched. It already has a tiny scratch somehow, I freaked out about it too!

CptTimlee

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone agree with me that otterbox cases are huge and obtrusive. I love the iphone so small and sleek without a case i guess just be careful to not drop it and you will be A OK

takeshi

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I was thinking am i the only who use a iPhone 4 without a case??????
What's with these rampant "Am I the only...?" threads on every forum site out there? Is it ignorance? Ego? Tunnel vision? Do you really think you're the only one out of millions of iPhone users? The odds alone are highly against that possibility.

I love the iphone so small and sleek without a case i guess just be careful to not drop it and you will be A OK
Good luck. Do you think those of us that use cases actually intended to drop our former devices? Accidents happen. Take whatever precautions you're comfortable with and willing to do.

Last edited:
Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
Although there are many out there that use a case, there are also many that don't. Those that don't use a case probably do not like the bulk that comes added to the picture.

There are many ways to go about reducing bulk, like getting a slimmer case to make it seem like there's nothing there.

Disturbed_Angel

May 7, 2011
Visit site
I have the VZW version of the Incipio Silicrylic case. My job is such that I think the risk is too high not to have one, and I like the hard outer shell with the soft core, and for what it offers, not too much bulk.

ess.pee

May 2, 2011
Visit site
I used tried number of cases, but as one said, it looses the beauty of the iPhone design, so my set up is, Martin Field's screen protector, Krusell leather back so it doesn't get scratched leaving it on tables, and occasionally Piel Frama Ostrich pull strap case.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone agree with me that otterbox cases are huge and obtrusive. I love the iphone so small and sleek without a case i guess just be careful to not drop it and you will be A OK

The otterbox commuter isn't too bulky. You can say be careful but who really wants to take that chance. I always use a case. Not worth tge risk

djgmac

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I use the Lucky Labs Teksure full body skin and a Louis Vuitton pouch, no screen protection. Needless to say, Im constantly a nervous wreck about dropping it...LMAO!

CG68

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
As much as I've dropped my phones over the years-yes, especially with a glass back and front and no insurance (bought it off contract). Otterbox Commuter for protection.

Shooter03

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
I'm in a otterbox defender case atm but as soon as my lifeproof case gets delivered its gonna be for life.

Last edited:

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I have 2 cases for my iPhone 4. I use the Otterbox commuter case when I'm Inline skating and the rest of the time I keep it in the Speck pixelskin HD case that I got with Apples free case give away program.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk.