View Poll Results: iPhone with a case or without???

Voters
179. You may not vote on this poll
  • With A Case

149 83.24%
  • Without A Case

22 12.29%
  • Without Any Case, In A pouch

8 4.47%
    If u want a bumper get a zagg sides
    And then use a bumper put the bumper after 24 hours of application
    Then put the bumper on carefully and your done!
    Then wen u take the bumper off your zagg might be scratched but when u take ur zagg off your phone will be in gr8 condition
    02-03-2011 12:56 AM
    I was thinking of getting a bumper from Apple. I heard that they are scratching the sides if the iPhone4. I want to use something like that at home and use my Otterbox Commuter while I am at work. Any feedback from anyone on this issue?????
    I haven't had any scratches from bumpers but slider cases have been a issue for scratching for some users.
    02-03-2011 02:04 AM
    I started out with the otterbox defender series(black). I really liked the look but it was way to bulky. So then I bought the incase monochrome "blueberry" slider. I also like the look and feel of this one but the one draw back is that if you use a screen protector the case will make it bubble up on the edges. Then I moved to the incase clear snap case. It fit well with my screen protector, did not add any bulk to the phone but the smudging was way to much to deal with. Plus you could see even the smallest of scratches on the case which was enough to drive me up the wall. I am now currently using the incase perforated snap case in purple. Also comes in black. I think I have found a case that will suite my needs very well. It has the perfect balance of smoothness and grip. The purple color is very vibrant. The perforation gives the case a great look. All in all, incase makes some really nice cases but they need more color choices.
    02-03-2011 09:10 AM
    I have 3 cases I use depending on what I'm doing. I have an SGP Neo Hybrid Matte, a Seidio Innocase II Surface w/belt clip, and right now I've got the Ballistic SG case on the phone. The Ballistic case is an equivalent to the Otterbox Commuter case.
    02-03-2011 09:12 AM
    Mine went to an Otterbox Commuter one day #1. I just bought an Otterbox Defender. I love this case much thinner than 3G version. It is actually not that much thicker than the iP4 Commuter.
    02-03-2011 09:44 AM
    The second I bought my phone I put a case on it. I bought from walmart and they didn't have cases on launch day. I put my 3GS case on it for two days until I could find a case. I didn't even know about the death grip issue until I read it online. I just was not taking chances with my new glass phone.
    02-03-2011 09:48 AM
    I have a red and black OtterBox Commuter and a Case-Mate matte finish screen protector. I did have a red OtterBox Defender but got tired of the bulk and lint attracting.

Sent from iPhone Tapatalk
    02-03-2011 10:14 AM
    I go back and forth between an Apple bumper (which does scratch the metal band), and a Mophie Juice Pack Plus. The bumper is for light use while the Mophie is a much better case that can recharge the battery.
    02-03-2011 10:21 AM
    I got my iPhone a few weeks ago and put an Otterbox Commuter case on it. I really like the case, But I also like to switch cases on occasion. Well, I heard Apple stopped giving away free bumpers. I called Apple the other day and asked them about a free bumper. They approved it and said I should receive it in a few days. It arrived the next day via FedEx !!!!!!!!!!! I was shocked that it arrived so quickly. Talk about GREAT customer service. WOW. I said "good bye" to the BlackBerry world and I will never look back. I love my iPhone4. I can thank my 11 year old daughter for convincing me to switch. On my birthday a couple of weeks ago, my daughter and wife gave me the iPhone. BEST Birthday ever!!!!!!
    02-04-2011 10:58 AM
    I got my first iPhone in October a iPhone 4, Since i've bought 4 cases, first a I got the Incase snap, then a black bumper, the a Syilcrlic hybird case from incipio and now a incase slider I think i like the bumper the best out of all, but it scratched up the phone a little, Luckily apple exchanged the phone and i started using another case.
    02-07-2011 04:31 PM
    I just bought myself a new White universal bumper and a black one...
    Been using it for a week no scratches so far but am going to clean it everyweek as my phone gets alot of dust on it...
    02-07-2011 08:35 PM
    Mine's not naked... but a bumper is hardly a "case"... more like a rim wrap...
    02-07-2011 09:22 PM
    I'm using the incipio double cover case from vzw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk on the VZW Network.
    02-07-2011 09:38 PM
    Take good care of your iPhone 4 and all you need is the free case Apple sent and you're set
    02-08-2011 02:08 AM
    No case, not even a bumper.
    02-09-2011 03:04 PM
    I felt it very important to protect my new glass phone the best I could. I purchased an Otterbox Defender for mine and my wife's iphone 4's at the same time as the phone itself. I absolutely hated this case so ordered 2 Otterbox commuters which I love. The Defender's silicon cover would not stay put and it collected lint like crazy. I love the way the phone looks and would love to carry naked, but am too scared..
    02-09-2011 04:04 PM
    i'm currently using a blue case-mate barely there case. I like this case. The color is fine, the feel is fine, and best of all, theres a cutout that reveals the shiny apple on the back of the phone. that with a decent screen protector gives you somewhat decent protection. its better than nothing.
    02-14-2011 01:25 AM
    My wife and I use the Otterbox Defender on our iPhone 4's. No complaints from either of us.

I wish I had insisted that my daughter use one on her 3GS, which does not look good these days.
    03-19-2011 12:10 PM
    With the glass front and back I use an Incipio NGP case, with a power support anit-glare screen protector to prevent scratches!
    03-19-2011 12:33 PM
    I use this case:

Attachment 8505

And a clear case from Splash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    03-19-2011 12:42 PM
    I use switcheasy rebal case.
    03-19-2011 01:00 PM
    I have so friggin many... I'm like addicted to cases. I buy like 1 or 2 a month it seems. My fav's are my sena walletskin, otterbox defender, green apple bumper and speck candyshell... I have issues
    03-19-2011 02:51 PM
    Case and anti glare screen protector.
    03-19-2011 08:27 PM
    I do both. Depending on where I''m going, and what I'm doing. I go between an Incipio NGP case (?), an Otterbox Defender, or naked.
    03-20-2011 03:13 AM
    I have my iPhone4 with an iFrogz screen protector on it and a custom ZAGG skin on the back and edges (silver band) of the phone.

I had cases on my older 3G when I was using that one and the screen was also cracked on it even with the case over it.

I have dropped my iphone4 a few times now from short heights and on carpet and tile and it has yet to crack ((knock on wood))

I am kind of clumsy so ideally I should have a protective case or otterbox on it but I like the Zagg skin so much and how thin it is in my pockets.
    03-21-2011 07:41 PM
122 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD