Introducing the iFusion SmartStation for iPhone

The first integrated communications docking station for iPhone.

Combining the capabilities of many top-selling iPhone accessories into a single device, the revolutionary iFusion utilizes built-in Bluetooth technology, a full duplex speaker phone and a patented ergonomic design to deliver superior voice quality that meets the demanding requirements of today's home and business consumer.

The unique cradle design of the iFusion supports the iPhone 3G, 3GS and 4, providing a means to securely dock the phone while supplying power, battery charging and data synchronization via an integrated USB cable. With support for A2DP Bluetooth streaming, users are able to enjoy their favorite iPhone music over the internal speakerphone.

Pre-orders are available now for shipping in April 2011.
    Want.
    01-29-2011 03:55 PM
    Hmm. I think this is ugly as homemade sin, as my grandma would say. I wouldn't want this on my desk.
    01-29-2011 04:26 PM
    It looks like...a phone. How bizarre.
    01-29-2011 11:00 PM
    I like the concept...

I also ran across this a while back:
    https://cobra.com/detail/cobra-phone...technology.cfm

It's a box that you plug any old POTS phone into - and connect your cell phone to this box via bluetooth... and then you can take & make calls on your cell phone via the POTS phone. Another interesting concept.
    Last edited by kch50428; 01-29-2011 at 11:11 PM.
    01-29-2011 11:08 PM
    "The firstocking station for iPhone.

Combining the capabilities of many top-selling iPhone accessories into a single device, the revolutionary iFusion utilizes built-in Bluetooth technology, a full duplex speaker phone and a patented ergonomic design to deliver superior voice quality that meets the demanding requirements of today's home and business consumer.

The unique cradle design of the iFusion supports the iPhone 3G, 3GS and 4, providing a means to securely dock the phone while supplying power, battery charging and data synchronization via an integrated USB cable. With support for A2DP Bluetooth streaming, users are able to enjoy their favorite iPhone music over the internal speakerphone.

Pre-orders are available now for shipping in April 2011. "

Wow thanks! Can't wait to order mine!!!! I love the iPhone
    04-13-2011 06:35 PM
    I feel like it'd only be useful if you use your iPhone as both a mobile phone and a landline.
    04-13-2011 09:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD