Cases becoming available for Verizon's iPhone4

Joey4u615

Oct 24, 2009
Visit site
I've been doing some research on cases available and looking at the comparison shots of the AT&T and Verizon iPhones, it looks like that any of the cases in which there is one hole for the opening of both the volume and mute switch will fit both iPhones, rather than cases that have three openings (one for each volume button and one for the mute switch).

What do you guys think?

somjam

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I've been doing some research on cases available and looking at the comparison shots of the AT&T and Verizon iPhones, it looks like that any of the cases in which there is one hole for the opening of both the volume and mute switch will fit both iPhones, rather than cases that have three openings (one for each volume button and one for the mute switch).

What do you guys think?

I've been doing the same research, and agree with you, the cases should work as long as there is one opening for both volume and mute.

WascalWabbit

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I have been looking at Ballistic iPhone cases. Any idea if these cases have one opening for both volume and mute? Looks like a solid case. It has built in screen protection and rubber bumpers on the corners. I have an Otterbox Defender on my Storm 2 and I like it. I looked at the ATT version. I can't really tell if it will work on the Verizon version. Anyone have any other feedback?

indychuck

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
I ordered the case-mate pop case for a verizon phone and it arrived a day before the phone did. When I slipped the phone in the case, it was perfect. It is a great case - I highly recommend it. Everybody I have showed it to was very impressed

iSRS

iOS & macOS Champion, Trusted Member
Champion
Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
I got the splash cruiser. STAY AWAY. Bad case.

Going to check Best Buy today to see if they have the ifrogz cases in the store. If not, I'll order direct or amazon.

Srbucy

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I have contacted 2 companies regarding their cases. The first is Ion. They have some very cool looking cases. And the models that they have will fit the VZW iPhone no problem. The other company I found is out of spain. And they have a model in stock that is designed for the phone. The company is pielframa. These two companies have the best products I have seen.

lv1

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Otterbox

I have been looking at Ballistic iPhone cases. Any idea if these cases have one opening for both volume and mute? Looks like a solid case. It has built in screen protection and rubber bumpers on the corners. I have an Otterbox Defender on my Storm 2 and I like it. I looked at the ATT version. I can't really tell if it will work on the Verizon version. Anyone have any other feedback?

I got the Otterbox Defender (AT&T Version). The case partially obstructed the vibrate switch on the side. I snipped off a small vertical piece of plastic on the bottom half of the case and now the switch operates smoothly. You can't see the modification once the case is re-assembled and the case integrity is still maintained.

macmhood

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
I got the Otterbox Defender (AT&T Version). The case partially obstructed the vibrate switch on the side. I snipped off a small vertical piece of plastic on the bottom half of the case and now the switch operates smoothly. You can't see the modification once the case is re-assembled and the case integrity is still maintained.

Can you post a picture of the work you have done to the case?

D2TSHR1439

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Im using an aluminum bumper for an AT&T one and its working good so far. The signal degradation is no different than any other case on it.

jgurnett#CB

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Otterbox Commuter for Verizon iPhone

Not sure if this has been posted yet but I found a site that is selling the Otterbox Commuter that is compatible with the Verizon iPhone 4. The site is MrHit.com - Premium Cell Phone accessories, Mounting and Bluetooth. Lifetime Warranty! We Carry Cynergy Design, Case-Mate, Krusell and others at the Best Price. Mr. Hit and no I am not advertising nor advocating this site.

They claim that the units are OEM and New in Box, so I took a chance and ordered one. They offer a 30 day money back guarantee so I said what the hell. I should have it by Tuesday of next week, I'll post some pics when I get it.

CalifJewls

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Just received my Case-Mate Verizon iPhone Pop! And my Case-Mate iPad Pop! After using 3 other cases, I love these! They add a little "bulk", but I actually like that. The combo of hard plastic and rubberized grip are a plus for me personally. The stand on the iPad case is great for when I'm cooking and reading recipes.

IMG_8640.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods